[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well hello everyone, please read

DMD

1 hour ago, Chief Dick said:

Yeah, I used to be a Busch Light and Bud Light guy, but there's something in the ingredients of Budweiser products that just ain't right. So about 7 or 8 years ago my brother said he switched to Miller Lite and noticed that a lot of that brain fogginess that he would experience the next morning was gone.  

So my neighbor and I did an experiment and decided to test that theory. So we had an all day college football watching and Miller Lite drinking party in my garage that lasted well into the night. Woke up the next morning feeling great. No hangover, no brain fog...nothing.

Texted him and said "how you feeling this morning?"

Him: "honestly i feel great."

So I was sold. Miller Lite it is. A life changer, really. 

Bud uses rice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Yes is not really a good answer to "a or b". 

Not trying to be a smart ass, and I assume your directive applied to all forums, though there may be a bit more latitude given in the tailgate. 

Every forum every day every thread

39 minutes ago, DMD said:

Every forum every day every thread

Hysterical!  Along with the slaps head emoticon. 

On 11/10/2022 at 3:48 AM, DMD said:

1. Feel free to post fantasy football information, reply and offer advice to people that want it. Have fun that doesn't detract from others enjoyment. I enjoy that part immensely.

Thanks in advance

DMD

7 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

For clarification, this does or does not apply to the non-FF subforums?  

Thanks in adance.  Great site. 

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 9.57.58 AM.png

6 hours ago, rajncajn said:

I'm going out on a limb and saying that it does since the Tailgate and other forums can be and have been a breeding ground for some of the animosity.

Not trying to be a wise ass (either), but my post was specific, quoting the part about feeling free to post only about FF and FB in general (see above).

My post didnt quote DMD's part2, which covered animosity and insulting stuff.  I took that as a given.  

5 hours ago, DMD said:

Yes

Got it.  Thank you.

4 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Yes is not really a good answer to "a or b". 

Not trying to be a smart ass, and I assume your directive applied to all forums, though there may be a bit more latitude given in the tailgate. 

I took that as a "dad" post. 

"Do I have to do my HW or rake the leaves or mow the dog or walk the lawn today?" 

"Yes". 

4 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Question: Does this apply to other forums?

Answer: Yes

Yes, it does.  DMD replied.  

3 hours ago, irish said:

I understand it wasn't clear considering the need to choose A or B.  But honestly, it's rhetorical.  It's going to apply to all forums. If DMD is making this strong of a stance, why would he hold high expectations for quality, respectful treatment of people in most forums but allow them to be jerks in one or two?  

Sure, yes.  The part above that you posted is a given.  But that wasnt the part I quoted or addressed in my post. My question was addressing and specifically quoting part 1 of DMD's post.  

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

These days I can barely drink a decent lager, got too used to IPAs. 

There are some fun IPA's out there for sure, and lager to me is meh.  I have left the IPA train of the past decade and am very happily (back) into belgian whites.  Hoe's are a nice solid flex, with the Namaste Dogfishhead probably being my BW2. 

Not sure what sparked this - don't need to know - but I have an idea on who it could have been meant for.   Im not a active as I once was and have seen a lot of people come and go, but I do still enjoy it. 

Kudos to you, Mr. Dorey.  You can be my wingman anytime!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's a lot of passion in fantasy football, lots of opinions as well. Bottom line is respect, have fun, throw shade, but ultimately respect for each other. I never post, just ask the odd question in the advice column....whatever happened to that Axel F guy?.....

• DMD unpinned this topic