[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's losing his mind' Broken Russell Wilson using old Seahawks audibles with Broncos

League_Champion

I've watched some of their games, including the recent game with Titans (highlights). He is getting killed, whether it is bad OL, receivers that don't get open or that he has no confidence in, who knows. 

He has already been sacked 29 times in 8 games, he had 33 in 14 games last year, but averaged about 43/season with the Seahawks (led the league in sacks with 48 in 2019 (but not with 51 the prior season).

I had him as my QB for the last 4-5 years and really like his play. Not sure if he is broken or just on a really bad team, with bad players and coaches. (Obviously the SEA media is going to enjoy his demise and label him broken. (Reading the linked story that breaks down their final play in OT loss to IND is interesting. The author mentions RIchard Sherman's post game comments that they should have run, but he says they should have kicked the FG and hoped for a tie because they were horrible in the red zone. That's a coaching issue.)

2 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I've watched some of their games, including the recent game with Titans (highlights). He is getting killed, whether it is bad OL, receivers that don't get open or that he has no confidence in, who knows. 

It's just a bad situation in Denver and they have no choice but to make it work somehow. They can't get out of that contract anytime soon and no high draft picks to count on. It's going to get uglier before it gets better there. 

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

It's just a bad situation in Denver and they have no choice but to make it work somehow. They can't get out of that contract anytime soon and no high draft picks to count on. It's going to get uglier before it gets better there. 

I made a call pre season (and a little later on here in the huddle, if you recall) that both Denver and the Saints would kick tail this year and meet in January.  

I drafted some of the players and tried to draft more.  

It has been a very, very difficult year in many regards as a result!!!

Something just isnt right, and I strongly suspect that its really several things all converging in a negative way in Denver.  

10 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Something just isnt right, and I strongly suspect that its really several things all converging in a negative way in Denver.  

I agree, and the same can be said for the Saints. It could be a rough next few years for them. Not having a first round pick next year is going to hurt them, especially with how bad they need a QB. 

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

I agree, and the same can be said for the Saints. It could be a rough next few years for them. Not having a first round pick next year is going to hurt them, especially with how bad they need a QB. 

its been rough among my friends.  I went on record loud and clear that they'd both be making deep runs this year.  

Yeah... not so much though, right?   

Hey, at least I went on record with a bold prediction.