[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeAndre Swift is a massive draft bust

SouthtownWarriors

On 11/24/2022 at 3:06 PM, League_Champion said:

That's not on Swift though. The coaching staff is clueless 

Yes clueless, won 3 straight and then took the Bills to the wire, pure idiots those Lion's coaches. 

You might want to look at the snap counts for Swift and see how they differ early in the season (when they only had one win) compared to the last 4 games. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SwifDA00/gamelog/2022/#stats

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Yes clueless, won 3 straight and then took the Bills to the wire, pure idiots those Lion's coaches. 

You might want to look at the snap counts for Swift and see how they differ early in the season (when they only had one win) compared to the last 4 games. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SwifDA00/gamelog/2022/#stats

You don't think they're leaving points on the field by not getting this young Man more involved? 

Swift is not an every-down back.  There are so few of them nowadays anyway.  All but a handful of teams are employing 2, sometimes 3 backs (like DET) depending on the flow of the game.  I stayed away from Swift as a higher pick only because I knew they would use a lot of Jamaal Williams, especially at the goal line, which could certainly affect Swift's ability to put up big fantasy numbers on a consistent basis.  I had him pegged as a solid RB2, but unfortunately his price tag was far more expensive, so I didn't get him anywhere.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...