[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 11 MNF: What's your status?

Yoyo

Won in my dynasty, but couldn't get a leg up on my conference competition as he won as well. Lost in my local, another close one, by less than a quarter of a point. That make twice now this year I've lost by less than one point. 

That went as well as expected, my slim margin of 4 going against Aiyuk & Kittle disappeared quickly, and even the 20 point predicted advantage for my opponent was surpassed and they won by 30. That mean my coaching decisions this week didn't cause my loss. Now a game out of the playoffs, probably need to win 2 of the final 3 to get in.

22 hours ago, Dcat said:

5-1 locked in so far for week 11 with 4 more teams TBD tonight, albeit some longshots:

1. Down by 24.8.  I have James Conner in a PPR.  25 pts are needed from him.  Prediction: loss.  Conner has not hit that number and has only come close once this season.
  2. Up by a slim 1.6.  Opponent has Conner and I have Deebo.  Prediction: loss. In theory, I guess Conner should be taking on the full load for Zona and my opponent should win this.  Unless Deebo finally takes off.
  3. Up by 38.35.  I have CMC and Deebo.  :) Opponent has Jimmy G, Conner and San Francisco D/ST. Prediction: win.  come on.
  4. Down by 33.4.  Opponent has Aiyuk.  I have Conner, Deebo, Kittle and Gould.  Prediction: no clue.  

1. Loss  2. Win  3. Win  4. Win
Killed it!  8-2 for my teams on the week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big John said:

Had a 68-point lead and eked by.

It sucks to sweat out Monday night games. That was the first time it happened this year for me. 

The difference in one was a tackle by Hufanga on Green once McCoy left, and the sack by Warner gave me enough in one league, but not enough in the other.

Sweating +68 had to suck.