[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your "Do Not Draft anywhere remotely near ADP" list

FinishTheDrill

Guys I have had on my DND list prior to this season.  I mean, if I can snag them well below ADP fine, but they do not get the benefit of the doubt at fair market value.  .

Mike Williams- cant not be hurt.   BustyBoomy when "healthy".  No thanks.  

CEH- always disappointed for me when started.  Early season looked different, but here we are now. 

Mostert - Good for him.  Having a nice season. 

Adding:   Bateman.  fragile & perpetual.  My new Mostert. 

KToney.  I think he has a screw loose and have suspicions he is a drama queen, not a locker room guy, and of course has hammy issues. 

Russ Wilson- What happened?  My worst call EVER.  Broncos too, it seems.  

CURIOUS, anyone you take a jaundiced eye to during drafts?

CEH was on that list for me too. It would have needed to have been multiple rounds past his ADP. Every Andy Reid RB I have tried to own since Kareem Hunt has been a disappointment 

Mike Thomas was on there too. I may not have drafted him in any round this year, I was so turned off from owning him previously.

Dobbins was going to be a hard draft for me, again, needed multiple rounds below ADP as not convinced this guy was healthy. Add Akers to that. 

One I probably avoided too much was Jamaal Williams. Not that he was very highly ranked but even on waivers have underestimated him. 

1 minute ago, SBY said:

At the beginning of the year during draft season, both CMC and D Henry were on my dnd (at least in round 1).  Had chances at both and went WR instead.

I didn't he same. I missed out on Saquon because the injury history worried me. I could of stole him, oooops. 

I made up for it by getting Etienne, Walker and Pierce for nothing. 😊

• Like 1

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

I didn't he same. I missed out on Saquon because the injury history worried me. I could of stole him, oooops. 

I'm also rolling with Walker and Pearce and both fell pretty far in my drafts.  I drafted Etienne but traded him early in the year...one of many bad calls this year.

4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

The rookies have essentially saved me in a few leagues. Etienne was an absolute steal where he was going. 

I packaged him in a trade to get Breece Hall....one week before his season ended.  😒

42 minutes ago, SBY said:

At the beginning of the year during draft season, both CMC and D Henry were on my dnd (at least in round 1).  Had chances at both and went WR instead.

38 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

These guys coming off injury are the toughest for me to predict. If they come off injury and look a little suspicious (I think Akers and Dobbins fit that category) I think it is a more clear avoid. However, for guys like Henry and Kamara, you don't really know, maybe they are getting old or have too many carries in Henry's case, or maybe they are still just fine. CMC is the same. 

38 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

These guys coming off injury are the toughest for me to predict. If they come off injury and look a little suspicious (I think Akers and Dobbins fit that category) I think it is a more clear avoid. However, for guys like Henry and Kamara, you don't really know, maybe they are getting old or have too many carries in Henry's case, or maybe they are still just fine. CMC is the same. 

I like the way SF is using CMC since they got him.  I think he'll make it through the whole season, while still being productive.

• Like 2