[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bills vs Patriots (TNF)

League_Champion

5 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Going to be a goose egg from him tonight

He's back in but this game is over. 

Edited by irish

7 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Yes it is.  Need pats to score quickly

Right and they can't even possess the ball for long. 

11 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Having Allen and Knox go tonight isn't doing much for me.  Two weeks in a row for Knox.  He'll be waiver wire fodder next week.  Damn it I really need Goedert back

Yup, I expected better from Knox. 

7 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Having Allen and Knox go tonight isn't doing much for me.  Two weeks in a row for Knox.  He'll be waiver wire fodder next week.  Damn it I really need Goedert back

Knox killed me!!!! What the F is going on there? Why did they resign him to a big deal if they're not going to use him, at all?? 

17 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Am I wrong for thinking this is a Dawson Knox game? NE is pretty bad against the position. 

Yep you were wrong ;) 

17 hours ago, Big John said:

can't get this game by any means tonight. :kicksrock:

I don't have Amazon Prime either, might do a free trial over the holidays to get some of those extra games when I'll have more time to watch and another NFL fan present. 

Stream it for free on Twitch 

I've heard of that, never tried it. If people aren't used to streaming they may be disappointed by the quality, the lagging and other things that are different from a TV broadcast (ability to smoothly skip commercials etc according to my brother watching Amazon games). Plus it may require things you don't have (high speed internet, equipment for streaming on your TV, etc.) Yes some people don't have those things. 

15 hours ago, irish said:

I believe that Tommy Sweeney, not Knox, was the one committing the holding penalty. 

You are correct sir. And Knox assisted on the tackle after Josh Allen's fumble. 

image.thumb.png.2d0e364da8f8aa6a9d2989c0e288df16.png

6 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Knox killed me!!!! What the F is going on there? Why did they resign him to a big deal if they're not going to use him, at all?? 

I think Montana is da Man answered that in another thread in the advice forum, and if you watched the game you might have seen the same thing. Apparently they need his help blocking more than catching passes. That is where he provided value to the NFL team that is paying him. They don't care if we're relying on him to catch passes for our fantasy team. His targets are down a bit this year, but still an average of almost 4 per game (last year 4.7). As I mentioned in another post, 17 targets in the 3 games before these last 2. Maybe that coincided with some change on the OL. The first 6 games were right about at the 4 target/game level.

13 hours ago, gilthorp said:

He ain't no Jeff Wilson, right stevegrab?

Not sure what you're referring to? (Did I compare Wilson to somebody being discussed here?)

But glad to know you're thinking of me ;) 

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I've heard of that, never tried it. If people aren't used to streaming they may be disappointed by the quality, the lagging and other things that are different from a TV broadcast (ability to smoothly skip commercials etc according to my brother watching Amazon games). Plus it may require things you don't have (high speed internet, equipment for streaming on your TV, etc.) Yes some people don't have those things. 

Perfect feed, it's no different from the Amazon feed and it's free. It's never lagged on me. Who doesn't have high speed internet? if you have cable then you have access to Internet. Does anyone still have cable, if so why? 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Perfect feed, it's no different from the Amazon feed and it's free. It's never lagged on me. Who doesn't have high speed internet? if you have cable then you have access to Internet. Does anyone still have cable, if so why? 

Yes some people don't have high speed internet in their homes, one of my brothers lives in a rural area where it is hard to get and very expensive. (He has Dish for TV.) He uses a mobile data hotspot on his phone as needed, not ideal for watching hours of streaming video. Also yes millions still have some form of "cable" (pay TV). Why, because they're not ready to switch to something else. 

My other brother in CA with very good internet was not happy with his Amazon Prime feed watching some games, with lagging, and not being able to easily navigate like he would with a recorded (DVR) program. At one point he tried to skip a commercial and suddenly he was live time. (Let me guess, nobody you know does that either.)

I certainly get that but if it's that rural then you probably don't have cable. Cable companies often provide Internet as well, no? 

Nope I don't think you get it, sometimes its a choice, cost vs benefit etc. The reality is some people don't have these things, contrary to your "who doesn't have ...."  statements or beliefs. 

• Like 1

I won't watch TNF on Amazon any longer and won't go out of my way to do so.

There's nothing wrong with our speeds, but perhaps it's the TV, which is fine for every single experience but this one. It doesn't work well and when it seems to be fine the quality is sub par.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Nope I don't think you get it, sometimes its a choice, cost vs benefit etc. The reality is some people don't have these things, contrary to your "who doesn't have ...."  statements or beliefs. 

I'm not talking about the 3 people that don't have cell phones or internet to stream. I'm talking to the people in here who OBVIOUSLY have internet. If you want to watch Thursday Night Football it's free. Anybody can watch it, even you. 

On 12/3/2022 at 1:21 PM, League_Champion said:

I'm not talking about the 3 people that don't have cell phones or internet to stream. I'm talking to the people in here who OBVIOUSLY have internet. If you want to watch Thursday Night Football it's free. Anybody can watch it, even you. 

blah blah blah