[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's up with The Broncos?

Moobs

Wondering what you think is the issue with the Broncos this year? I find it hard to believe the problem is Wilson. Maybe a part of the problem.  Hack ett looks like a big part of the problem. Cat looks like he is in way over his head. I feel like they have so many issues that add up to where they're. Defense is good. If it is Wilson, It would be the biggest drop off of a great QB that I have ever seen. He doesn't look good though. Not a Bronco fan. Raider fan. I didn't think the Raiders would be as good as others as they still have massive holes to fill. The Broncos on the other hand are just a massive bust. What do you guys think are the problems? Cheers!

I think partially it is a new offense and set of coaches. But the Wilson signing for a King's ransom didn't seem to fit the situation to most everyone but the Broncos. Wilson was just bad in 2021 when he had the worst year of his career. He stopped running for the last two years and he's just not throwing accurately. Maybe he doesn't move around so well and being 5-11 he cannot make the same throws he once did when he was mobile. 

Since Week 9 of 2020, he's only had two 300-yard games of the 33 that he's played. He had capable WRs in SEA but they both went down off in 2021. I think the Broncos thought he was going to be Peyton Manning 2 but he's just been Russell Wilson 2021.

• 3 weeks later...

reflecting back upon my life, decisions, and stances I have taken, it is clear that I have never been so wrong as I was regarding the Broncos and New Orleans this season.  Holy freaking hell... my prediction(s) were SO far from from what resulted. 

The wrongest I have ever been about something, and that includes Marci from Wildwood in '87... and that's saying a LOT.  

I think lots of people missed on many things this NFL season. I went back to find an early season prediction of standings, and while not horrible this one below from CBS had the Colts going 10-7 (4-10-1) and Broncos to be 10-7 as well (4-11), Packers 12-5 (7-8), Bucs 10-7 and Saints 9-8 (both teams finish a game behind that if they win out). 

Oh and they had the Rams at 11-6.

This has been a wild season. 

2022 NFL preview: Bold predictions, final record for each team, plus playoff picks and Super Bowl LVII winner - CBSSports.com

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

I think lots of people missed on many things this NFL season. I went back to find an early season prediction

Definitely. Quite a few analysts had them in the Superbowl which I thought was insane. This hasn't been a sudden decline for Wilson, you could see it coming. The Saints were another one that I didn't get. They just don't have the talent or a QB. Some people had them winning the division. Both teams are in trouble the next few years. 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Definitely. Quite a few analysts had them in the Superbowl which I thought was insane. This hasn't been a sudden decline for Wilson, you could see it coming. The Saints were another one that I didn't get. They just don't have the talent or a QB. Some people had them winning the division. Both teams are in trouble the next few years. 

LOL, thats exactly what I had.  Denver and New Orleans as 2 contenders for the SB this season.    Now, its comical.