[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 13 GameDay Chat

League_Champion

9 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Well everyone...at least Rajn's tears can humidify all of our houses this cold evening. Tough loss.

Nah, I never expected them to win anyway. They're just not a well-coached team anymore. A lot of talent, but missing a QB and good head coach.

• Like 1

So tired of Brady, the sooner he retires the sooner I don't have to watch that crap. And hear the announcers falling all over themselves to kiss his jock strap. But of course then he's supposed to become Fox #1 broadcast analyst so he'll be on my TV every week anyway.

Well at least Troy did say at one time that if Brady had thrown a better pass the receiver (think it was Olave near the sideline) would have caught the ball and got the first down. I guess even the GOAT isn't perfect. 

9 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Nah, I never expected them to win anyway. They're just not a well-coached team anymore. A lot of talent, but missing a QB and good head coach.

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Kamara was awful again. That New Orleans offense is absolutely embarrassing. Gimmick Guy Taysom had as many catches as Kamara. Who's coaching this offense?

I'm not a Kamara owner, but I'm wondering is his poor performance lately mostly a byproduct of poor coaching and QB play. Even last year he tailed off from his earlier years. Its like without Brees/Payton to make the offense go the defense can key in on him. 

Or has Kamara lost a step as well? 

12 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Well at least Troy did say at one time that if Brady had thrown a better pass the receiver (think it was Olave near the sideline) would have caught the ball and got the first down. I guess even the GOAT isn't perfect. 

Why would he throw it to a Saints receiver?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I'm not a Kamara owner, but I'm wondering is his poor performance lately mostly a byproduct of poor coaching and QB play. Even last year he tailed off from his earlier years. Its like without Brees/Payton to make the offense go the defense can key in on him. 

Or has Kamara lost a step as well? 

He hasn't lost a step. I think he just tends to lose interest.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

They just gave him an extension in February. I wonder if AJ Brown facing him had anything to do with their decision. 

How could it not be. Middle of the season and winning record? It sure seems to suggest the coach or owner or both was pissed he dealt AJ Brown and probably reassured them the receiving corps would be fine. That is still TBD a bit as Treylon is still young and things could still happen to AJB, but it is undoubtedly a negative this year. 

7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Respect? You mean like your endless bashing of Baker Mayfield? Or doesn't he deserve any respect because he hasn't been anointed?

A baker in his prime could barely sniff Brady's jockstrap in a year of his steepest decline.   Two entirely different worlds.

I was actually pretty supportive of Baker until this season.  Horrible.

11 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

A baker in his prime could barely sniff Brady's jockstrap in a year of his steepest decline.   Two entirely different worlds.

I was actually pretty supportive of Baker until this season.  Horrible.

Wasn't comparing the two, just saying LC has no respect for Baker while demanding I respect and bow down to Brady. I know I'm not the only person tired of him and the media falling in love with him.

Or maybe you think only the elite athletes (HOF caliber) deserve our respect. 

I don't think I've seen baker play at all these year since the Browns opener. I'm sure trading away great players like CMC doesn't help anybody behind center on that disaster of a team.