[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 13 Milk Carton

Shaft

29 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

How does Pittman lay an egg in a game where they're getting obliterated? 

He seemed invisible all game. He got 4 targets, the same or fewer than Campbell(5), Pierce(8), Woods(4) Granson(6).  And who catches one of the TDs, Ashton friggin Dulin, of course everybody knows him and his potential value. 

Pittman played 93% of the offensive snaps, and contributed 5% of the total yards gained. 

Don't know of Dallas had him bottled up, but the Colts offense was a mess and Ryan barely had time to throw. (3 sacks, 3 picks, one lost fumble). 

I guess I should have asked for advice, surely somebody would have told me to start Gallup over Pittman, the difference would have been just enough to scrape by. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

How does Pittman lay an egg in a game where they're getting obliterated? 

That Dallas D has been something else recently. But the Colts and Ryan are so cooked you can't rely on anything. I have Pittman on all my teams but he won't see my lineup unless it is an emergency. He would be a stud or at least good on most teams other than the Colts. 

Edited by purplemonster

12 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

That Dallas D has been something else recently. But the Colts and Ryan are so cooked you can't rely on anything. I have Pittman on all my teams but he won't see my lineup unless it is an emergency. He would be a stud or at least good on most teams other than the Colts. 

Well he's got a bye next week so he's definitely on my bench. I had benched him once before, after a bad performance in week 9. But other injuries and byes kept pushing him back into my lineup. 

Another situation where one of my keepers has a bad season, and I have trouble benching them, or just dropping them (Akers). 

1 hour ago, purplemonster said:

Dallas D is favorable to own throughout the playoffs. Could be the difference for deficient offensive rosters.