[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Do You Need on MNF Week 13?

Jaxfactor904

Nobody started this thread so I will. Doesn’t help that I had McLauren and Pacheco sitting on my bench but when you have a bunch of decent players you have to make choices. Sometimes they’re the wrong ones but that’s FF. 
  I only need 4.7 points out of Kamara and my opponent is done. I could make a switch to R White if Kamara gets hurt during warmups but I should be ok. My opponent has my number though so who knows.

Edited by Jaxfactor904

• Jaxfactor904 changed the title to What Do You Need on MNF Week 13?

Destroyed in dynasty. 10 on IR and a lousy GM. Season is toast.

Destroyed in the local against high points.

I have 2 in question. Locked up the #1 seed already, but want to pour it on. I am up 15 with R. White and he has Godwin.

The one I need to win is tricky. Down 15 and he is done. I have R White and Godwin, but can also throw Olave in there to replace one of them.

I have chosen unwisely this weekend so I should just let it stand, but thinking of hedging on R White in this one and plugging in Olave.

26 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Destroyed in dynasty. 10 on IR and a lousy GM. Season is toast.

Destroyed in the local against high points.

I have 2 in question. Locked up the #1 seed already, but want to pour it on. I am up 15 with R. White and he has Godwin.

The one I need to win is tricky. Down 15 and he is done. I have R White and Godwin, but can also throw Olave in there to replace one of them.

I have chosen unwisely this weekend so I should just let it stand, but thinking of hedging on R White in this one and plugging in Olave.

I have the exact same situation. Been waffling all morning. I have been starting Olave most of the year, but went C.watson instead this week. I feel like White has taken over. We will see. GL.

In my "family" league (10-team standard redraft) I need 15.5 points out of the Tampa DEF.  Probably not gonna happen unless they can mix in a pick-6 or something like that.  And keep the score low, which doesn't seem likely.

Losing Lamar hurt in a couple leagues.  In one (14-team dynasty PPR w/ IDP), I am down 45 points and have Mike Evans (projected for 13-15 points) and Kaden Elliss (NOS LB, should get 12-16 points).  So yeah I'll need a massive effort out of one or both of those guys.  I'm in 1st place and would hate to lose the top seed.  Stupid injuries.  Had I played Geno Smith, I would have only been down like 17 and would have had a definite shot.

Lost Lamar in another (12-team dynasty PPR w/ IDP), but I'm up 15 to @Bobby Brown and I have Ryan Succop and Devin White, he has Elliss.  I should be fine here.  Battle for #1 seed.

Down 2 in a goofy scoring IDP dynasty.  I have White, he has Elliss.  I need big plays from White and none from Elliss here.

In another dynasty (12-team, big play scoring w/ IDP), I'm up big (110 points or so) with Kamara, Evans and Cameron Jordan.  If those guys score well I may set a league record.  He has Chris Olave, White and Carlton Davis.  Not worried.

In a 12-team PPR redraft, I'm down 18 and have Fournette and Evans.  I can do it!

This was week 1 of FFPC playoffs.  Our group had one main event team, one super bracket team, and 2 FBG tourney teams.   We made playoffs in all 4 which is a testament to the skill of my drafting partners.  However, we will almost certainly lose every week 1 playoff game.  Just a crap week with in game injuries and underperformers.  

Sucks having multiple high stakes irons in the $$ prize fire and then essentially loose then all in one day.

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

This was week 1 of FFPC playoffs.  Our group had one main event team, one super bracket team, and 2 FBG tourney teams.   We made playoffs in all 4 which is a testament to the skill of my drafting partners.  However, we will almost certainly lose every week 1 playoff game.  Just a crap week with in game injuries and underperformers.  

Sucks having multiple high stakes irons in the $$ prize fire and then essentially loose then all in one day.

i have two and will go 1-1. lost one by 12. specifically grabbed cle DST on ww and due to busy morning getting daughter to a tournament, i could not make the lineup change sunday morning.  started sf, which was not bad at all. getting 15 combined from kelce/kittle is what hurt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

You're in good shape there.  Not my best week (nor was it for you either).

Getting 1 point from Lamar didn't help.  If he was healthy he would have gone for at least 20.  

I'll lean on Goff for a couple of weeks if I need to.  Vikings are terrible against the pass so he'll get me 25 next week.  Will hopefully have a bye the following week and then Lamar should be back.

56 minutes ago, darin3 said:

he'll get me 25 next week.  Will hopefully have a bye the following week and then Lamar should be back.

Do most of you start playoffs week 15? Do you have byes?  We just send top 4 to playoffs so week 15 is our final regular season week, than 16/17 are playoffs.

Local Keeper with IDP - Down 41 and change.  He’s got Taysom and Lutz.  I’ve got Brady, Kamara, RB White, and LB White.

It’s a high-scoring league.  1.5 PPR and a quarter point per completion for QB’s.  Based on their season averages, I win by 5-6.  I have a feeling it’s going to come down to the very end.  😳