[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Offseason Trade

10 team full ppr

Have the 1.01, 1.04, 1.06, 2.01 and the 2.04. 

Qb are Herbert, Dak, Stafford and Love. Receivers are Jefferson, Burks, Dj Moore, Demarcus Robinson, McKenzie, Kaliff Raymond, Watkins, Brankin Cooks, Kenny Golladay, Sterling Shepard, Rashid Shaheed, Eq St. Brown. Running backs are Jonathan Taylor, Monty, Edwards, Perine, Henderson, Johnson, Jackson , Ingram. Tight End is Schultz, Higbee and Knox

Put the 1.04 and 1.06 on the market and someone offered me Davante Adams

I give the 1.06 for Adams and a 2024 2nd?

Thoughts

Im taking Bijan at 1.01. I know the 2nd pick is going to be Gibbs. 3rd is a wild card. Owner doesnt know much. I'll probably be taking JSN or Addison at the 1.04

I have Herbert and Dak. Along with Stafford and Jordan Love. So im not really hurting for a qb. Its a 1 qb league

14 minutes ago, Basket018 said:

Im taking Bijan at 1.01. I know the 2nd pick is going to be Gibbs. 3rd is a wild card. Owner doesnt know much. I'll probably be taking JSN or Addison at the 1.04

I have Herbert and Dak. Along with Stafford and Jordan Love. So im not really hurting for a qb. Its a 1 qb league

Ohh, ok. I thought it was Superflex, my bad 

8 minutes ago, Basket018 said:

Don’t think he’s going to fall to you. Unless the guy with 1.01 really really needs a qb

He's in the same boat as me. He doesn't necessarily need a QB but could really use one, It's Superflex. I'd he takes Bijan that would pretty much force me to get a QB at 2. 

• 2 weeks later...