[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doing a Super Flex

QBs are pretty important . Depends how draft starts out and what spot you draft. We do a 10 team 2QB league. Only allowed to carry three QBs. Last year four QBs went in first round. I took one at 10 and a RB at 11. The guy who drafted first took QB saying he didn’t think there’d be any left by the time it got to him in the second round. The second round saw a lot of QBs go

2 hours ago, breathe easy said:

QBs are pretty important . Depends how draft starts out and what spot you draft. We do a 10 team 2QB league. Only allowed to carry three QBs. Last year four QBs went in first round. I took one at 10 and a RB at 11. The guy who drafted first took QB saying he didn’t think there’d be any left by the time it got to him in the second round. The second round saw a lot of QBs go

Thanks!

Yes, one important component is I can't go in with a strategy, just have to see what happens. We are a rec league and people make some odd decisions LOL.

As in Baker Mayfield went 1st overall two years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s so hard to say. The guy I played in the championship waited on QB and had cousins and Tua but his receivers were Jefferson, Chase and Lamb. I went QB early and had Hurts and Herbert. No matter how I draft on this league I always worry about my approach. All that being said, I’d go QB early

• Like 1

• 2 months later...