[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any of you Red Sox fans

Hugh 0ne

Interested in a little wager on the Sox - Yanks series?

CEO, ViG, Caveman_Nick?

As you know, I'm not a Spankmees fan, but I like seeing the Sox lose, and really enjoy the pain it brings to Red Sox fans everywhere.

Wager anyone?

Edited by Hugh 0ne

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sig line, avatar, something along those lines. I'm flexible.

479079[/snapback]

Works for me as well. I would say sig line bet. I am sure with all the Red Sox fans around here we can come up with a good sig line for you. I would not want to change your avatar out of respect!

Works for me as well. I would say sig line bet. I am sure with all the Red Sox fans around here we can come up with a good sig line for you. I would not want to change your avatar out of respect!

479091[/snapback]

Based on the sig line exposure (9300 posts vs. 55 posts), I think you'll have to give me odds. Something like 167 to 1. :D

Anyone else. Maybe we can get a group thing going on here. Even though that sounds gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

B)

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Based on the sig line exposure (9300 posts vs. 55 posts), I think you'll have to give me odds. Something like 167 to 1.  :D

Anyone else. Maybe we can get a group thing going on here. Even though that sounds gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

B)

479100[/snapback]

No odds even up. I am sure there are other folks willing to sign up. We can combine our post count to equal yours. :D Maybe we can recruit Grits to our side so you can give us odds :D

This group thing scares me not that there is anyhing wrong with that.

Seeing as how I will be in jail awaiting trial for murdering Steinbrenner if the Sox lose to the Yankees, I would not make the minimum post requirements of a bet with you, Hugh.

479311[/snapback]

:D I think you won't be alone. It'll be a mighty crowded jail in Beantown.

Seeing as how I will be in jail awaiting trial for murdering Steinbrenner if the Sox lose to the Yankees, I would not make the minimum post requirements of a bet with you, Hugh.

479311[/snapback]

Amen Atomic. I might be joining you considering that Joe Buck will be broadcasting this game. Last year I was ready to kill him for being biased...

Interested in a little wager on the Sox - Yanks series?

CEO, ViG, Caveman_Nick?

As you know, I'm not a Spankmees fan, but I like seeing the Sox lose, and really enjoy the pain it brings to Red Sox fans everywhere.

Wager anyone?

479028[/snapback]

Whats the wager? I might, if the bet has nothing to do with me acknowledging the yankees as anything other than the cancer of baseball.

Lets go Red Sox.

Whats the wager? I might, if the bet has nothing to do with me acknowledging the yankees as anything other than the cancer of baseball.

Lets go Red Sox.

479966[/snapback]

[sarcasm]

OK, we'll make a sig line bet, but if I win, I'll only put something about how good the Red Sox are in your sig line.

[/sarcasm]

:D I guess an 86 year sigline bet would be too much... :D

Siglines for 4 weeks. I'll even give it up for an extra 2 if Francona blows it in game 7 by leaving Pedro in too long. I'd offer it for longer, but I'd like to have access to my own .sig for a little while before Chris Brown takes it for his own, oz style...

:D I guess an 86 year sigline bet would be too much...  :D

Siglines for 4 weeks.  I'll even give it up for an extra 2 if Francona blows it in game 7 by leaving Pedro in too long.    I'd offer it for longer, but I'd like to have access to my own .sig for a little while before Chris Brown takes it for his own, oz style...

480263[/snapback]

I'm not a baseball fan, let's make it 2 weeks. No need for the 2 week Francona penalty. Straight bet, 2 weeks from the end of the series. Deal?

[sarcasm]

OK, we'll make a sig line bet, but if I win, I'll only put something about how good the Red Sox are in your sig line.

[/sarcasm]

480161[/snapback]

Wait a sec here. If WE lose, then We have to do something that is right down there with whale sh*t in our ( sox fans) books.. that being acknowledge the yankees.

That is capital punishment there.

You on the other hand ( not being a yankees fan) have to do nothing of the sort ( because admitting the sox are winners isnt that bad for a non yankers fan) ...

So this is my addendum to this ... If the Sox win, then you have to change your avatar to the cast of queer eye for the straight guy, and a Sig of our choosing... because that pain , embarrassment, anger ...etc will rival what sox fans will be experiencing if the yankees win.

Dude...bet's made. FCFS here :D

No worries, HUGH will have to do things he hates when I win the bet. I'll be paying off Big John for some juicy info on HUGH's teams ans such :D

480296[/snapback]

[/quote

Good deal.

That Queer Eye thing would have been hysterical though.

That was a pretty good idea.

480364[/snapback]

I have about 10-20 friends that are yankees fans. Most of them are of the Bandwagon variety ( the single biggest problem that I have with NY)... and I guarantee you that if the Yankoffs win, I will get 40 vms in 30min from them. ( the same as last year)

They will not recieve mercy from me, if the sox win it this year.

On a related note, I wonder if Joe Buck will put on his pinstripes again this year? I was litterally furious watching the ALCS last year. That guy makes Dan Rather look bi-partisan.