[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Original huddle members

whomper

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha sweet I hold the youngest person here title...I turn 14 in December. :D

And on that cage match...are we allowed to use weaponry? -draws his Machete and Uzi-

I found out about The Huddle in August, 1998 as it was my first year of FF. I had an unbelievable season and won my local money league that year thanks to the advice of The Huddle and three key picks Marshall Faulk (4th), Randy Moss (10th) and Randall Cunningham (18th and last rd.) that I used to back up Brad Johnson.

I have been coming back every year since then... :D

I have more combined banned time than most of you motherflipers have posts..........

98-99, dont remember, dont care. Oodles of user names in the past. The only thing I do remember is a trip to Canookada in 00' when my lovely lolita xpandawench accepted entry into her 3rd input on the 1st attempt. I was however, wearing a Andy Gibb white sweater and holding a bottle of Crown, so that may have been the key.........

:D

I have more combined banned time than most of you motherflipers have posts..........

98-99, dont remember, dont care. Oodles of user names in the past. The only thing I do remember is a trip to Canookada in 00' when my lovely lolita xpandawench accepted entry into her 3rd input on the 1st attempt. I was however, wearing a Andy Gibb white sweater and holding a bottle of Crown, so that may have been the key.........

837981[/snapback]

You should stick around and post in the Tailgate HoPpy.

Haha sweet I hold the youngest person here title...I turn 14 in December.  :D

And on that cage match...are we allowed to use weaponry? -draws his Machete and Uzi-

837490[/snapback]

ATL ehh.. Guess semi remains my rival :D

Falcon fan as well here but a Broncos homer.

ATL ehh..  Guess semi remains my rival :D

Falcon fan as well here but a Broncos homer.

838076[/snapback]

-sigh- Deceived by Shanny... :D

atl falcon guy person, what is your height and weight? be honest

edit to add:who am i kidding, i could still kick his arse :D

838098[/snapback]

Haha. I'm 5'6, 125 lbs. And yes, you could kick my ass probably :doah:

you and broncos are about the same. at least you know that i would win :D

838141[/snapback]

Uhm...is that a compliment?!

:D Like McBride vs Tyson except I have a more manly voice and would not bite another boxer :D unlike semi :D

838142[/snapback]

I, on the other hand, am not so complacent aboout this... :D

why do you have this obsession of me hitting you in the balls or bitting your ear :D  :D  :D

838151[/snapback]

GAH, No comment!! :D:D:D:D:D

You should stick around and post in the Tailgate HoPpy.

838060[/snapback]

Why don't you just throw christians into the ring with some lions...amounts to the same thing... :D

838135[/snapback]

More like asking the court fool to negotiate with the enemy.

you and broncos are about the same. at least you know that i would win :D

838141[/snapback]

Sounds like a 14 year old to me. :D ::D:D

First kid - my Daddy is bigger than your Daddy

Second kid - well my Daddy will shove his foot so far up your Daddy's ass he'll be spitting shoelaces...how bout that?

I came here the first time between 2000-2001. I remember my first post. Called Why all the Insulting. Went to work and came home and checked it out and it had like 300 replies. When I made that post people were always picking on each other, calling each other names. They said I was fishing but really I was just trying to understand. This site was off the wall back than.

I decided to see what the boards were like last year and I have been very impressed and really haven't found a funnier site than this. For those don't know about the old days, I don't think you can ever compare how it used to be and now. When I came back, I only remember a few names since 2000.

I'm a lifer now days. Someone get me a room here.