[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Original huddle members

whomper

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you remember these guys you are an old-timer.

Team, Gridiron Assassin, dope, bumbo swamp, BR (Big Red), Bowie Merc, bOb, NJ, Sol the Fly, Riffraff (the orginal Mystery Huddler host), posty, Swami, crow (Unibrow, can't remember his first username),  coach. And more that I know I'm missing. This guys either took a hike when the site went pay or were banned. :D

497581[/snapback]

Been here when all of these guys were around. In fact, still compete against a number of them in FFWarroom leagues. Mostly everyone scrambled when Boards switched to Delphi (oh the humanity of it all) That was DMD's way of filtering out the non-believers :D .

Don't let the member # or posts fool you in some cases. I have been here a LONG time. Can't remember exactly how long, but I'm an idiot and have forgotten passwords on several occasions. I remember somebody liking up a page with the old huddle, does anyone know how to do that ? It was cool to see what it looked like back then.

Don't let the member # or posts fool you in some cases.  I have been here a LONG time.  Can't remember exactly how long, but I'm an idiot and have forgotten passwords on several occasions.  I remember somebody liking up a page with the old huddle, does anyone know how to do that ?  It was cool to see what it looked like back then.

816442[/snapback]

There are several earlier in this thread ....

Don't let the member # or posts fool you in some cases.  I have been here a LONG time.  Can't remember exactly how long, but I'm an idiot and have forgotten passwords on several occasions.  I remember somebody liking up a page with the old huddle, does anyone know how to do that ?  It was cool to see what it looked like back then.

816442[/snapback]

click on some of these

Found the site when it was free. Been a paid member over the years, but usually lost my passwords as I moved alot in those days and my email would change. I would just re-up. Never bothered with the message boards until two years ago

Relative noob here. I jumped in right after the Pats won their first Super Bowl (thus the username). Never really thought I'd ever post on the message board. Most MB posters I had seen were just internet tough guys who liked to talk smack and threaten people without ever having a real identity.

This MB has lent a wealth of knowledge, however. And only a few thugs :D

I payed my fee to get info from The Huddle on Sept. 7 2004. I know the exact date because I signed up for the message boards right after I payed my dues. I got into a political argument with Skins, Atomic CEO and a few other libs within five minutes of joining. Atomic had just posted up some bs about President Bush's service in the Texas Guard and I believe he and Skins were using Dan Rather as their sources of info :D .

Since 98

I got here right about the time that several of the 'older' Huddlers got pissed off about something and built their own board...Bumbo Swamp, HoP, and a few others...think that was about 98 or 99...

816695[/snapback]

I wondered where they went and why.

Since 2000.

Pretty much still a noob.

816605[/snapback]

Are you sure, because I'm pretty sure I got here in 1999 maybe even 1998 and I'd have sworn you were here when I got here. Maybe I'm confusing you with Volitare. :D

I fondly recall returning from vacation when thehuddle went pay and :D because I missed the reminder to register and thus, got stuck with this crapy member number. Remember the line that was forming? :D