[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ward/Moulds for McGahee

Your team sucks, i say give up on the season now.  I now see how many guys kiss your butt on this board, sad to see.  hey guys, grow up and stop asking "daddy ***z" for all your help.

546023[/snapback]

Dude, why are you being an annoying (the really bad word)?

If you don't like someone, which I can certainly understand, especially if it involves Blitz, deal with it in private. You're acting like a (the really bad word)ing 2 year old and it's probably more annoying than Blitz and his ignore posts.

Dude, why are you being an annoying (the really bad word)?

If you don't like someone, which I can certainly understand, especially if it involves Blitz, deal with it in private. You're acting like a (the really bad word)ing 2 year old and it's probably more annoying than Blitz and his ignore posts.

546995[/snapback]

Yea, i doubt it.

UPDATE

After I accepted his original proposal he really started to drag his feet. After I sweetened the deal by offering Wheatley AND Moulds for McGahee he continued to drag his feet. He told me on the phone he was nervous about trading McGahee.

I busted on him ... told him that he's the one that approached me ... I didn't approach him. What's the deal with making an offer then not following thru. So earlier in the day he told me he would make a decision by tonight. It was like I was the one making the initial offer.

He made an offer, rejected when I accepted then hemed and hawed when I countered with a better offer than his original.

In the end he decided he would do the deal for Dunn + Moulds. Which I may like even better than giving up Wheatley because of the Duckett factor and because of Dunn's hammy.

So I gave Dunn + Moulds ... got McGahee back ... then went and scooped AThomas up off the waiver wire.

IMO, you should have no buyer's remorse with this trade. Clayton can be just as productive as Moulds and he's on an offense that loves to pass.

You just traded a secondary weapon from Buffalo for a primary weapon from Buffalo...your receivers are a little lighter now, but not weak at all, and when would you have played Dunn, especially since there's only one bye week left?

Way to strengthen your team.

And Jesdpie, you need to stop acting like you haven't reached puberty yet.

UPDATE

After I accepted his original proposal he really started to drag his feet.  After I sweetened the deal by offering Wheatley AND Moulds for McGahee he continued to drag his feet.  He told me on the phone he was nervous about trading McGahee.

I busted on him ... told him that he's the one that approached me ... I didn't approach him.  What's the deal with making an offer then not following thru.  So earlier in the day he told me he would make a decision by tonight.  It was like I was the one making the initial offer.

He made an offer, rejected when I accepted then hemed and hawed when I countered with a better offer than his original.

In the end he decided he would do the deal for Dunn + Moulds.  Which I may like even better than giving up Wheatley because of the Duckett factor and because of Dunn's hammy.

So I gave Dunn + Moulds ... got McGahee back ... then went and scooped AThomas up off the waiver wire.

547703[/snapback]

I like that deal for you. MgGahee has looked good and should be an upgrade over the others in your stable of number 2 RB's.

• 3 weeks later...
Blitz,

Grab this deal before he changes his mind.  The Bills have started winning since McGahee was named as the starter...  I think it is alot easier to replace a WR from the WW vs a top RB.  Grab McGahee and smile as you ride him into the playoffs.

I drafted McGahee in both leagues and he is looking very good over the past two weeks.... I would see if the other guy would go for Moulds, but I would give either Ward or Moulds to get Willis.

A no brainer IMO!  :D

544440[/snapback]

Glad you were able to land McGahee to help you down the stretch.

Nice to see 116 yds, 4 TDs and 2 for 26 in your starting lineup and certainly better with any of the other guys you could have starter in his place!!

You can think me later, with one of these!! :D

Edited by PSULions