Sign in to follow this  
Hondop

Roy Williams for Blaylock?

hey guys,

As you can see below, I own Priest and I was hoping to blaylock to cover his injury time. I offered the guy who has blaylock Kenan McCardell since he need a good reciever, but he wants Roy Williams instead. With Brown potentially out for awhile also I'm thinking this is a good deal, but please let me know if you agree or not. Thanks for the help.

His team:

D Garrard Pennington Volek

Edge D.Davis A.Smith E. Smith T.Jones D. Blaylock

T.O. K. Robinson K. Colbert

Shockey Franks

J. Reed

Philly Minni D

I would deal Roy for Blaylock in a heartbeat!

I think you kind of have to make that trade. I read today (on CBS so I don't know how accurate it is) that Priest is likely to miss "at least 2 more weeks." It just keeps sounding worse and worse, and with Brown's status up in the air too, you have to go get yourself a RB.

Make the deal.

great, I just accepted it.

thanks guys, now I just have to figure out who I can drop to pick upo La. Johnson to make sure I'm covered.

I don't believe I'd worry too much about snagging Larry Johnson unless we get final word that Holmes is out for the year. But if you feel like you must ... then drop either McNair or MMoore.

Gotta go with Blaylock, who knows if Priest is even gonna step back on the field this year. :D

I don't believe I'd worry too much about snagging Larry Johnson unless we get final word that Holmes is out for the year.  But if you feel like you must ... then drop either McNair or MMoore.

564526[/snapback]

Exactly what I was thinking, only I would add Rattay into that mix of guys to consider dropping right along with Moore and McNair. His forearm is supposedly really bothering him and he had a really bad week last week.

i'd make that trade in a second....i think holmes is done, and blaylock will fill in almost as nicely imo. i'm trying to get him myself, and i'm even offering up holt in order to snag him. if you want LJ...drop either mewelde, mcnair, or rattay, as mentioned above...rattay's hurting, and he's got a tough schedule to finish the season, so he'd be a good front-runner imo...

I think you kind of have to make that trade.  I read today (on CBS so I don't know how accurate it is) that Priest is likely to miss "at least 2 more weeks."  It just keeps sounding worse and worse, and with Brown's status up in the air too, you have to go get yourself a RB.

Make the deal.

564199[/snapback]

Vemeil said that today. He could be gone longer. in Balt he had similar injury and was out all year.

In my league the Priest owner didn't grab him and I did(he picks before I do).