[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you do this trade? 32 team IDP league.

digitaldan21

Would you do this trade?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would you do this trade?

• Yes
    • No

I was offered a trade, from another playoff contending team in a 32 team IDP redraft league. I thought it was a no brainer, which way to go.

Would you do the following trade.

Get.....

Dan Morgan

Stephen Davis

Send.....

Brian Simmons

Kevin Jones

Thanks,

-DD21

Davis is out for the season. Why you'd want him, even as a throw-in, makes no sense.

Morgan isn't playing this week (concussion). He hasn't posted double-digit tackles since Week 5.

You're trading a guy (Jones) who's a starting RB who's starting to come into his own, and another guy (Simmons) who's been somewhat quiet in the tackle department, but continues to put up decent numbers (INT last week.. had 9 solos vs. Pitt Week 4).... and you're getting a guy who's done for the season and one who may be out for a few more weeks?

Why?

Davis is out for the season.  Why you'd want him, even as a throw-in, makes no sense. 

Morgan isn't playing this week (concussion).  He hasn't posted double-digit tackles since Week 5.

You're trading a guy (Jones) who's a starting RB who's starting to come into his own, and another guy (Simmons) who's been somewhat quiet in the tackle department, but continues to put up decent numbers (INT last week.. had 9 solos vs. Pitt Week 4).... and you're getting a guy who's done for the season and one who may be out for a few more weeks? 

Why?

567038[/snapback]

Thanks for the reply, I'll hold my opinion until later.

-DD21