[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tim Rattay

slimshady31

I have Rattay (cough) as my backup QB to Bulger. I picked him up a month or so back when he was hot with no intent of ever starting him over Bulger, but just as a safe backup. Now this guy is toilet water and I need to surf the WW to pickup a less-of-a-scrub QB for my final roster during the stretch run. Here's who is available, any strong feelings on these wasteland QB's (ranked by highest point total to date descending):

1. Vinny Testaverde

2. Jeff Garcia

3. Chad Pennington (still hurt)

4. Carson Palmer

Hard to know what to say. Vinny's been pretty good, but for a guy who has as many attempts as he has this year, he's done remarkably little with them. More importantly, he could get replaced by Henson any day now. I know Tuna's been avoiding it, but considering that Henson was decent in what time he had against the ravens...

I hear Garcia may be hurt, and he's got potential, but rarely turns out too good

Pennington's been underpreforming and may not be back soon, but could be the best of the bunch,

Palmer's healthy but has been unimpressive

I'd have to agree that Rattay is the best bet. I know he's been bad for two weeks and is always a health risk, but he'll play if he possibly can, because they're even worse with Dorsey.

I also think Rattay just had a bad week. Palmer would be the next best and would consider him in addition to Rattay not in place of. I like three sure starters going into the playoffs.

Vinny and Garcia are not that...