[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Jones?

borge007

I'm going to say Julius. I thought D. Davis was going to run wild on the Indy D and he didn't... save 2 late garbage TDs.

Julius is going to be the focal point of the offense. Kevin won't be.

Both are decent options, I'd just rather have Julius.

You start Kevin Jones then Indy gets up by 3 TDs (which is not a stretch) then you think the Lions are gonna be running?

Julius got 30 carries last week againt Baltimore.  If he gets nearly that many carries this game it is 100+ yards and a TD.

Go with Julius

573249[/snapback]

I agree with GumboMav. Julius got 80 against a tough B-more D. I think he is going to get the ball all day long. especially with a new QB running the show.

Coincidentally, I picked up Julius this week and am starting him. I think he is the real deal and Parcells is going to ride his fresh legs the rest of the year, mainly because Dallas has nothing to lose.

Julius got 30 carries last week againt Baltimore.  If he gets nearly that many carries this game it is 100+ yards and a TD.

573249[/snapback]

I agree with your line of thinking, but the only thing that concerns me is that he did have 30 carries after not having played in months, and then he only has 3 rest days and may not be physically prepared to have a full load of carries again so soon.

As far as Kevin Jones, I don't really think that Indy's run defense is as bad as it looks statistically, they seem to be playing much better lately. Also, as some have mentioned as a possibility this week, teams playing Indy often get behind so early that they are just forced to abandon the run, and that could happen to Jones and the Lions this week.

Given the choices, I think I'd go with Julius vs. Chicago this week.

Edited by Skrappy1

Is Julius "banged-up"? Might that affect his production? Thanks for all the input!! :D

573460[/snapback]

I haven't heard that at all, I was just thinking he might be tired after not having a full week to recuperate after all those carries. I'd still probably go with him over Kevin though.

You start Kevin Jones then Indy gets up by 3 TDs (which is not a stretch) then you think the Lions are gonna be running?

Go with Julius

573249[/snapback]

GumboMaverick is right. The Bears offense has the kick of a 90 year old chorus girl. This game will be reasonably close throughout.