Sign in to follow this  
slimshady31

Any news on Jamal's status?

Any Ravens homers know what the latest is on Jamal's injury status? The last newswire I saw said he'd be updated today (Wed) on whether he'll play this weekend and/or how many weeks he's expected to miss? I figure Taylor starts anyways this weekend, but anything longer term :D

ESPN and Mort had mentioned 4-6 weeks, but I don't see that. Billick seems to see more like 2 games missed back in week 14. Who knows as of now though.

ESPN and Mort had mentioned 4-6 weeks, but I don't see that. Billick seems to see more like 2 games missed back in week 14. Who knows as of now though.

573475[/snapback]

Thanks Giantsfan. Man, what a bust he's been. I'm kicking myself for not taking Edge in the draft but I wanted the home run possibilities with Lewis. I guess I learned my lesson, but it's going to cost me a playoff spot :D

Anyone heard anything new on this? I've read so many opinions about how long he'll be out I'm dizzy.

I heard that it looks like a minimum of the next 2 weeks, possibly 3-4 weeks but I have seen conflicting info also. It looks like he will be out until the middle of December. Good luck

Please see my post