[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Brian Griese For Real?

broncosn05

Brian Griese has certainly had his best year this year but when will he make his fall. He started out pretty good here in Colorado and then I don't have to remind you what happened next. Then in Miami where his father is a legend he didn't step up. Is his success because of his low expectations or did he finally get his act together. If so when if ever will he return to the Brian Griese that we all knew before he went to Tampa.

I hope so. I have picked him up twice off the wavier wire and started him, and after the last time I kept him thinking this is my starting QB for the rest of the season.

If he crashes and burns, then that also hurts Pittman, another of my wavier wire/start pickup this year.

So yea, I hoping he's for real.

He's steady. He's got a pair of good WRs, a good TE, and a good pass-catching RB. Tampa's D is solid, so he will never HAVE to be flashy or bring them back from a huge defecit. I seriously doubt he'll throw for more than 250 yards and 2 TDs in any game. So, he's steady, but don't expect huge numbers. Play him in a pinch. Play him if he has a solid matchup. Definitely an emergency starter.

Please see my post/poll re: Green vs. Smith :D

I picked up Griese because Hasselbeck was hurt.  I started him last week, but the word is that he's a bit banged up, and TB is playing a tough Pathers D.  Right now I'm thinking about playing Hasselbeck over Griese.  I'm also playing Pittman.

577614[/snapback]

Let's not put the Carolina Panthers defense where it's not and hahahahha BILLS Defense is awesome don't start Hass he's not going to do much Shaun Alexander will still be the core of the offense.