Sign in to follow this  
fathobbit

Trade Deadline....

These next twoo weeks are critical for me. I have to win next week to make the playoffs, and may or may not have to win in 2 weeks if I win next week. I have been offered Martin for Droughns straight up. I have to decide on this today. I play the guy that offered me Martin next week. I have to beat him. any opinions?

Any reasoning behind that?

580540[/snapback]

Yes, Martin is cooling down.

Droughns continues to perform over the last few weeks, martin isn't exactly doing as well as he should be, don't know what's to blame for it, but droughns has the hot hands, and I think it'll be tough for cmart to produce his week 10 numbers again.

+ Also droughns is getting more carries than martin.

Edited by mr. b00m

I think that both are good options for the remainder of the season. I would lean toward Droughns based on the schedule, especially in the next few weeks as well as the playoffs.

Thats what I was thinking. But Martin has had more tds, so I wasn't sure. But I think I will stick with Droughns. Thanks for the opinions.

I'd stick with Droughns. Better matchups down the stretch. Martin's definitely cooling off and losing some carries to Jordan.