Sign in to follow this  
Guggs

Will Julius Jones have another good game?

Julius Jones vs. Seahawks

Pretty much my only other option is Ahman Green vs. Eagles, if he plays

Pretty much in the same boat. Do I dare sit TJones or CMart for him? I would play him over Green this week. Not sure how healthy Green will be and Seattle's D has taken a turn for the worse.

I'm planning on playing Jones this week. I think he'll do ok against Seattle. I would start him over Ahman unless I got some pretty good news, but I would be concerned that Green might not finish the game even if he starts it.

I am starting him this week over Fred Taylor, after watching McGahee run all over

the Sea birds (on my bench in one league !) :D

I am starting him this week over Fred Taylor, after watching McGahee run all over

the Sea birds (on my bench in one league !)    :D

583658[/snapback]

I'm starting him again!,, Jones is a major stud just waiting to bust out! If he stays healthy and he continues to get many carries, last week is just the beginning of a FF stud back! I just hope they don't rest him a bit for next year. See other post.

Depends on Jamal Lewis. If he's out this week, no brainer, I start him, but if Lewis is back, then it's a tossup between Jones and Pittman. And I am leaning towards Jones.

I also have the dilemma, should I go with JJ over Deuce or DD? I think with Testaverde in there it will keep the SEA D honest and not stack the line.

I like JJ. I may very well be starting him over Droughns this week.

Tough call with Deuce/DD. If you're in a ppr league, I don't think it's ever a good idea to sit Dom. As far as Deuce goes, that CAR D has let up the most rushing TDs in all of football - he's a strong start as well.

Julius should have another good game this week. In fact, looking at his schedule the rest of the year, he should do well for a while:

at Sea

vs. NO

at Philly

vs. Wash

at NYG

Jones could be a high draft pick next year off the success of this last month. Food for thought...

I like JJ.  I may very well be starting him over Droughns this week.

Tough call with Deuce/DD.  If you're in a ppr league, I don't think it's ever a good idea to sit Dom.  As far as Deuce goes, that CAR D has let up the most rushing TDs in all of football - he's a strong start as well.

584150[/snapback]

I agree with you on DD, but the Saints are going down the crapper real quick. The Panthers are coming up. I don't have confidence in the Saints, that's why I was thinking about benching him and starting JJ. But, I'm really struggling with it. :D

Go with your gut then - JJ is not a bad play this week by any means. I have him in 2 leagues and am definitely starting him 1, possibly both.

JJones will get his carries - he's had over thirty in both games he's played. Given his success against the Bears, it's likely that he'll be the focus of both the Cowboys offense and the Seahawks defense. I predict he'll have 25 carries for 80-100 yards. Hopefully, he'll have a touchdown, as well.