fantasyfanatic

Last week of the regular season.

I have clinched a spot and this is my last chance at obtaining a bye. I need a win and a loss by the other team. I am so weak at wide reciever....I usually start Roy, Clayton and Wiggins. Who would you start?

You're probably right.  I might consider Santana over Roy, but what you've got is fine.

583394[/snapback]

I would sit Wiggins. If you don't have to start a TE, and Moss is back....

Play Moss over Wiggins. Roy should have a decent game against the Cards.

Another different opinion... I'd start Wiggins, Clayton and Moss. Moss has put together a couple of games that reminded us he is still in the league. On the other hand, Roy has been weak lately, even dropping a couple of catchable passes against IND on Thanksgiving. Don't know if he hit the wall or what, but the Lions are in disarray right now, while the Jets are fighting for a wildcard. Plus, Penny might be back this week, which could help Moss even More.

Clayton should do well at home vs. ATL, while Wiggins will still get his looks in Chicago this week, even with Moss back.

I believe I start SMoss and Clayton for sure ... the 3rd WR is a little more difficult to come up with ... without knowing matchups and off the top of my head I probably go with Wiggins, shouldn't he score okay against Chicago?