[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ RB?

tomfin2000

Gotta love Fantasy Football. Some weeks you have one primary ball carrier and some weeks you have three...and they're the same guys! This week I have three and all of them have good matchups.

It's hard to sit Goings against the Saints, especially since he's the undisputed goalline back, so I think he will be in the starting lineup. I know it sounds ridiculous to bench Edge for O. Smith, but the frustration level with Edge being kept out of the endzone every week is wearing on me, and the Bears rushing defense has been carved up the past two weeks by Edge and Julius Jones.

Thoughts?

I learned my lesson with Edge. I think you have to start him. Personally I'd bench Goings just because he's Goings and both of your bigger name RB's have good matchups as well.

I sort of have the same Edge issue. Need 2 from Edge, Lewis v Cincy, Blaylock at Oak, and Portis v NYG. Leaning to benching Blaylock for sure because LJ will get some touches and benching Portis if Lewis plays. But if Lewis doesn't play I'll play Portis. My point is stick with Edge. Can always get a TD and if not he's a LOCK for 100 yards rushing.

Edited by giantsfan

I learned my lesson with Edge. I think you have to start him. Personally I'd bench Goings just because he's Goings and both of your bigger name RB's have good matchups as well.

I sort of have the same Edge issue. Need 2 from Edge, Lewis v Cincy, Blaylock at Oak, and Portis v NYG. Leaning to benching Blaylock for sure because LJ will get some touches and benching Portis if Lewis plays. But if Lewis doesn't play I'll play Portis. My point is stick with Edge. Can always get a TD and if not he's a LOCK for 100 yards rushing.

583942[/snapback]

Man, I haven't been paying attention. How did you get Portis? Did you trade Chad Johnson for him straight up?

I know I haven't seen you on here for a few days. Here's how it happened:

I dealt:

Seattle QB's, CJ, E. Johnson, and the Zona D

FOR

KC QB's, Moulds, Coles, and the Carol D

Then I dealt:

TB QB's, Coles, and L. Johnson

FOR

Portis

Some things to note. We have a contract system in our league that was done before the season. So the Seattle QB's are under contract for next year so dealing them helped me because who wants them for next year when they'd count as my 3rd or 4th round pick. ALSO Portis is under contract for next year as well. Since I have Lewis and Edge under contract as well I now have all 3 of those RB's under contract for next year, which is VERY nice. Go into the season with those 3 RB's. Plus other than Philly Portis has the Giants, Dall, Minny, and SF left. He can run well I'd think.

My playoffs start week 14 and unless the team behind me makes up 79 points on me this week, not happening, I'll make the playoffs as a WC next week.

Also I have a REAL good chance of adding J. Porter. I'll bid the max $5 on him tomorrow and since I'm 5th of the 5 playoff teams I believe I'll get him. I can't see a guy who is out of it bidding $5 for Porter. And with his schedule which includes KC twice he might start as my # 3 ahead of Clayton or Moulds.