RB problems...pick 3 please

Dman33

Heres my problem...

Pittman vs Atl

Goings vs NO

Faulk vs SF

Lewis vs Cin

Jones vs Sea

Since i have Holmes injured and Lewis banged up, i streched myself to pick up backups incase i need them....well the time is now...Which 3 to start?

Also NOTE that S.Jackson is availible along with L.Johnson to be picked up on WW..

Thanks in advance

Jones and Goings should both be solid options this week (SEA's run D isn't spectacular and NO's is crap). Faulk's inconsistency would worry me, so I think I'd go with Pittman if it looks like Jamal is out.

great points..

but....IF Lewis is healthy, dont i HAVE to start him against Cinn?

Also, Pittman really didnt look that great this week (rushing the ball) and im thinking Atlanta is gonna really put an end to his receiving yards...Pittman scares me...though he's won me some games, i still dont feel 100% about his ability...

definitely - if Jamal plays, you gotta start him over Pittman. I'd go Jamal (if healthy), Jones and Goings. Not a bad trio this week if you ask me.

great points..

but....IF Lewis is healthy, dont i HAVE to start him against Cinn?

Also, Pittman really didnt look that great this week (rushing the ball) and im thinking Atlanta is gonna really put an end to his receiving yards...Pittman scares me...though he's won me some games, i still dont feel 100% about his ability...

584281[/snapback]

One more point - I'm not huge on Pittman either. he's been a disappointment for too many years to gain all of my confidence. That's why I moved him 2 weeks ago for JJones and Clayton.

I had a RB post a few hours back if you didn't have the chance to look at it.

yep..thats what i was thinking...

How bout them RedSox ? :D

584308[/snapback]

I had tickets to game 4, but couldn't make it out to STL for the game (friggin job - law school is overrated). I'm still pissed, but my bro gave me his ticket stub. That's cool enough for me.

"As a fellow NE fan The Sox Rock and THe Pats Rule!!!"

Yes they do!

boy i feel bad for Yankee fans :D

Yeah i think thats the safe bet...if Jamal doesnt play go with Pitt...

Faulks age is REALLY showing...

btw my avatar is none other than the great Pam Anderson :D

Edited by Dman33

There's a difference between if Lewis "plays" and if he's 100%.  I expect you'll see much more of C. Taylor if Lewis plays and is NOT 100%.  That said, I start Pittman over Lewis this week.  Goings, Jones and Pittman.  I bet that's exactly the Week 13 starting RBs you envisioned in August.

585854[/snapback]

lol no kidding...with Holmes,Faulk and Lewis on the bench...

hahaha

gotta love it...

:D