Sign in to follow this  
fathobbit

Moulds or Branch

Right now I am going with Moulds, but I am seriously thinking about starting Branch against the horridBrowns defense...any opinions will help.

I think I'd go Branch also. I'm benching Moulds in favor of Porter. He's playing at the # 1 pass D in Miami. Hard to bench him, and he usually does well against Miami, but Branch against that awful Clev D is nice. In normal weeks I'd go Moulds hands down though.

Check out me RB poll please

That's what I am thinking, bit whenever I play the matchup game I always see to lose. If I start Branch, Moulds will catch 2 tds, if I start Moulds, Branch will catch 2 tds. It has been that kind of year...

I have moulds and he's killing me, i mean i get the yardage from him but if you notice that since mcgahee is in nothing is being thrown while buffalo is in the red zone. they don't want bledsoe to screw it up...most of moulds tds are within the 30. And evans is the homeun for them...now buffalo is up against a great pass def...

I'd probably go with Moulds. The resurgent Bills running game should take some pressure off the passing game. Branch is a nice option but Brady sure does spread the ball around and this may be a laugher real quick (read: Dillon pounding the ball after a big lead).