Sign in to follow this  
stokers

Rudi or Green

Need to start one of them along with Pittman. I could however start all 3 RB's, using one at my flex position, but that would mean putting Burelson on my bench.

With the point per catch thing, play Pittman for sure. And start Rudi. He's played tough defenses already this season and ran on them just fine. I think you make a small gamble and play Green instead of Burleson as a flex. I think he'll manage 80 yards and a score against the Eagles.

ALWAYS start a RB over a WR in a FLEX. There are some exceptions to the rule, but as a rule of thumb...follow this when in doubt.

I am not high on Ahman this week. However, if your other option is Burleson, I would give Ahman a whirl this weekend. I wouldn't expect too much out of him...but I expect better numbers out of him than Burleson.

Just for the record. I have answered probably 100 posts today...yours is the first situation that I am giving the nod to Ahman.

Ben

Agree with the all 3 RB theory..The B'more rush D is good but overhyped a little bit. All year they've shown they can be run on by physical O-lines. The Bengals qualify as one.