[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

College Bowl Pick 'em contest

Just wanna say, good luck to everyone, even sarge. :D

604548[/snapback]

I got Phat1's picks. We've got 12 plus Coffeeman so, he'll make 13. I'm going to send him the master list so that he can get the spreadsheet all jacked up for us like he did last year. If you're running late with picks, hurry your bum up and get 'em in!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry everybody. Been out all day. Just sent off the spreadsheet to sacosud and have gotten picks in from:

Monsters Of The Midway

GWPFFLBrianW

driveby

theohiostate

KevinL

Gilthorp

Perchoutofwater

Gob1

cincy slammers

Sgt. Ryan

Down Goes Frazia

Devil Woman

Qdaddyo

Big A

aqualung

Here's a link to everybody's picks. I put it in a Yahoo Group so, you'll need to have a Yahoo ID to access them. Didn't know of any other way of doing it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

The Link to everybody's picks.

Of 15 entries, here are the favorites so far:

Southern Miss 12-3

Georgia Tech 11-4

Bowling Green 12-3

Marshall 8-7

UCLA 14-1

Hawaii 10-5

Virginia 12-3

Toledo 13-2

Miami (Ohio) 9-6

Notre Dame 8-7

Colorado 11-4

Ohio State 8-7

Boston College 9-6

Navy 10-5

California 15-0

Northern Illinois 8-7

Alabama 8-7

Purdue 12-3

Louisville 14-1

Miami (Fla.) 10-5

Georgia 12-3

Texas A&M 9-6

Florida State 12-3

LSU 10-5

Texas 9-6

Utah 13-2

Auburn 14-1

Southern California 8-7

I just uploaded a new file to the group, with 16 members' picks - still awaiting sacosud's picks. If anyone else wants in, hurry up!

And because of having 16, we happen to have 3 'tied' games right now, with 8 picks each:

Cincinnati vs. Marshall

Okie St. vs. Ohio St.

Troy vs. N. Illinois

Sacosuds should help us out there.

If you have any questions about the spreadsheet, let me know via email or PM here....

Its late...gotta get to bed......

Very nice Coffeeman and Monster. I am sure some people are trying to stir the pot, but this is college football and anything can happen. I picked what I would consider as upsets, but the gap between these teams are not that big. I don't think Mack Brown is as good as Lloyd Carr in big games, thus I believe Michigan will beat Texas.

I made my picks with no point spreads in front of me...just based on who I think can be the better team for the one game.

Example being: OSU vs. OSU

I think OSU is a better team than their record says, and I also think OSU is not as good as their record says because they play in a weak conference. But the other OSU plays in a weak conference too, at least that's what NIM and NIT are telling me when I read their posts.

So, when you put OSU vs. OSU, you have to think which OSU team will be better that day, and my answer was OSU.

Or, did I pick OSU? :D

I made my picks with no point spreads in front of me...just based on who I think can be the better team for the one game.

Example being: OSU vs. OSU

I think OSU is a better team than their record says, and I also think OSU is not as good as their record says because they play in a weak conference. But the other OSU plays in a weak conference too, at least that's what NIM and NIT are telling me when I read their posts.

So, when you put OSU vs. OSU, you have to think which OSU team will be better that day, and my answer was OSU.

Or, did I pick OSU?  :D

608513[/snapback]

I think OSU will beat OSU. I didn't use any conference affiliations nor did I make my pick to just "stir up the pot". I truly think OSU will win! :D

Exactly! And would we have all the fancy colors, too??? I think not!!!!  B)

608699[/snapback]

:D Pretty Colors :D

Whoa...I think I've watched to many episodes of Trading Spaces with my ex if I think Pretty Colors rock... :doah: I need help.

still awaiting sacosud's picks.

607720[/snapback]

I figured out what happened. I got sacosud's picks over the weekend and uploaded them into my spreadsheet and then uploaded onto the message board. But, somehow it uploaded the old spreadsheet instead of the one with his picks. I resaved the webiste spreadsheet onto my desktop (without his picks) but, had already deleted his email. He's got his picks in but, I have misplaced them....my bad. I've PMed him to have him either email me or you his picks so we can get the nice spreadsheet updated.