[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 1 QB

weekapaug

Normally I would play Plummer, but he faces MIA this week who is one of the worst teams for a fantasy QB to play. Whereas Vinny faces NO which is one of the best for a fantasy QB to play.

Question is whether the new found running game in DAL will prevent Vinny from doing much, or will that only help his cause? :D

1pt/25 yds pass, 3pt/TD pass, 1pt/10 yds rush, 6pt/TD rush

Even though Mia has not been conducive to QBs scoring points in the past...Bledsoe lit them up last week....

Even after that, I think that I would give Vinny a shot. JJ's running game has opened up lots of passing lanes for the old timer. The fact that an already reeling NO D will have to concentrate on containing JJ should bode well for Teste...

I'm not a big fan of relying on Vinny....but if there was ever a week to play him, this would be it.

Ben