[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Defense help for playoffs

Steelhead

I can keep 2 defenses and the rosters freeze tomorrow until the end of the playoffs. I have the Bears and they are the 4th best Defense in our league. Someone dropped ARZ and they come off waivers tonight. Should I just stick with CHI @ JAX or go for ARZ vs SF?

Stick with Chicago. They'll post decent numbers against JAX with Urlacher back and their secondary at near full strength. You don't wanna be stuck with Arizona's D for the last few weeks of the season despite a great matchup this Sunday.

Please see my poll re: Flex issues. Thanks

WOAH

I have the same matchup and I am thinking ARZ.  If yuo have ARZ like i have it has to be a gut descision.  Let's keep this post up there. :D  :D  B)  :D  :D  B)  :yay:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :yay:

600537[/snapback]

Ayyyy, wait, you can keep 2 defenses? I think you might pick up Arizona's D for Sunday's game and keep Chicago for the remainder of the season. Who would you have to drop in order to get Arizona's D?

Ayyyy, wait, you can keep 2 defenses?  I think you might pick up Arizona's D for Sunday's game and keep Chicago for the remainder of the season.  Who would you have to drop in order to get Arizona's D?

600541[/snapback]

JUST TAKE ARZ LIKE I SAID

check my post

:D:DB):D:DB):yay:

Edited by broncosn05

I can keep 2 defenses. I am going to put in for ARZ and then play them this weekend because I feel better about them than CHI at JAX, although CHI has scored alot of pts for me. Their offense stinks but their D keeps putting up FF pts.

With the way that SF has been playing lately, I would roll the dice on Ari.

However, I would stick with Chi down the homestretch.

Ben

Some dude not even in the playoffs picked ARZ off waivers so they didn't get to me. This guy is playing in the Toilet Bowl in week 16 so his team sucks so why bother grab the Cards?

GB is out there, should I go with their matchup vs DET or stick with CHI @ JAX?

Edited by Steelhead