[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Mccown

fathobbit

Bulger is injured, McNair has me worried that he might not start, or may start and not finsih the game. I've actually thought about picking up McCown, he is playing the 49ers, and threw 3 tds against them earlier this year. I wanted to go with Bledsoe, but someone swooped him up right before I could. Other options are Testeverde, and Griese is now available.

Bulger is injured, McNair has me worried that he might not start, or may start and not finsih the game. I've actually thought about picking up McCown, he is playing the 49ers, and threw 3 tds against them earlier this year. I wanted to go with Bledsoe, but someone swooped him up right before I could. Other options are Testeverde, and Griese is now available.

600898[/snapback]

I wouldn't. Of those you mentioned, I'd prolly start Testy against weak weak NO. What about Volek, is he available? He should be a good play against KC.

If there was ever a week to play Vinny, this would be it.

With JJ playing as well as he is, NO will have a hard time containing Dallas at all.

Ben

McCown against SF looks like a good play now that he has fitz and boldin in the line up. The lack of a running game is a little concern, SF might key on the pa.. oh wait, I said SF didn't I.

Griese ain't too shabby either, nor Vinny this week (and only this week).

:D Looks like you're leaning to McCown, so go for it.

Edit - That should have been "nor" Vinny, not "not" Vinny.

Edited by weekapaug

I definitely don't start Testy.

It's either Griese or Josh McCown for me ... and I'd rather have the QB going against the SF defense ... so I grit my teeth and try McCown.

600976[/snapback]

I wouldn't even try it...with the rotation of QBs that have been in and out in Ari...you just don't know what you'll get. It takes more than 1 week of being back taking snaps with the first team to rebuild a repor so everyone is on the same page.

As far as rather having a QB facing SF D...just for the record, NO is THE WORST pass D per the rankings. Vinny has shown that he can still chuck it downfield. He should have no problem lighting up the secondary with JJ taking all the pressure offf him.

It's your call.

Ben

I am benching Plummer for McCown this week.Sounds crazy but in my experience with fantasy football there is always a great play out there that no one has the ba**s to use.I am guilty of this myself and it has cost me.Last week I could have played Collins and Curry and did not and it cost me a win and a 2 seed.I am now the 4 seed and playing probably the hottest team in my leauge.The old stick with what got you there is the kind of thinking that keeps you from winning championships.