[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prolonging the life of the Huddle

H8tank

Do you guys plan on allowing some free content to help keep new blood coming in?

I can understand all of the people that are here now, but after all the old timers apply that are going to, no new blood is going to pay for content they're not familiar with.

This is the only site I would have considered paying for right now, and I don't come here for the bbs. This is my 3rd year here.

I can imagine allowing free content defeats the purpose of pay, the bandwidth primarily. However, there are some pretty smart guys here I'm sure, let them help you guys get the ideas that need to be had to help you stay afloat.

btw, I'd never even heard of footballguys.com until it was mentioned on the old bbs July 2.

I'm not into the nfl much from Feb-july... it consumes every waking moment August-January however.

Appreciate the concern, but we have it under control. We have several ideas in the can for grabing new members.

"btw, I'd never even heard of footballguys.com until it was mentioned on the old bbs July 2".

Don't think we don't know that. One of the more frustrating aspects of the other board was the way other site owners used it as free advertising. :D