[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you sit any of these players for

RuleBritannia

Right now I am starting:

Davis vs IND

C. Taylor vs NYG

A Johnson vs IND

Stokely vs HOU

Walker vs DET

I have Portis vs PHI and Brown vs KC on my bench.

I have pretty much decided not to use Portis but the upside of Brown is still tempting me. I could play him instead of any of the players list above, but should I?

I have got them both and trying to decide what to do myself. Portis is a bad match-up but WILL play. He may or may not get the carries and yards if the Skins get behind early. Brown will get the yards and tds IF he plays and stays in the game. Toss a coin or go with your gut.

I have Brown as well. He is a tempting play this week, but a risk as well. I might have considered playing him if it was a Sunday morning game. Unless he's looking good by Sat or Sunday morning, I think the risk out ways the temptation. Keep in mind that TN doesn't have much to play for either.

I have both Portis and Brown. I'm playing Portis and sitting Brown.

Portis will at least make the effort. Brown has some motivation being MNF, but being out for the Turf Toe for so long seems wussy to me. Hate it say it cuz I like him and maybe I'm too harsh, but I see a repeat where he comes in for awhiel and plays good then sits the rest out. Go with Portis