Sign in to follow this  
stokers

Brown or Pittman

It's a hard call this week with Brown still crying about is toe and that he's playing on MNF. However, he is playing a bad KC D. Pittman could get a fair amount of work on Sunday. I think they'll try and run the ball on SD.

I need to start one of them with Green.

I guess I need to leave Rudi on the bench this week agaisnt NE?

As far as Brown against Pittman, that is a tough call. I don'd doubt that Brown will play. I would just be weary of him not finishing the game. Tennessee is out of contention, so I don't see why they play him at all. A Smith has been a very good replacement, so if Brown feels much pain, I guarantee they sit him.

Rudi is another ricky play this week; however, I think his chances to put up 70 and a TD. I do agree that first glance, Rudi looks to be a horrible play against an awesome Pat's Run D. I think they have only given up 5 or 6 scores thus far on the ground; however, Rudi is the kind of "pound between the tackles" back that gives the Pats trouble.

I don't like Pittman's chances this week against a great San Diego D. Brown seems to feel better each day, but he is still a risk pick. I am probably the only one out there, but I have some gut feeling about Rudi.

Good luck with your choice.

Thanks for your reply to mine.

Edited by Lost

First ... I don't risk starting Brown ... it's that time of year where a 0 from your RB finishes your season.

Pittman has TEN TDs over the last 6 weeks ... what's not to like about that?

Pittman. He is a running and receiving threat. SD won't shutdown both. Brown, hell you can't rely on him to start, and if he does, there is a good chance he'll be out before the game ends.