[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brooks or Hasselback

bloodysquirrel

This is the same choice that I have. There's no doubt that Hass should have a great chance against the Vikings playing without Winfield. But I think the Winfield loss hurts their run defense just as much. The best that you can hope for is a high scoring affair with Hasselbeck needing to keep up on the scoreboard. I just think that if there is going to be a big game that it is going to come from Alexander.

Brooks has better numbers this year and you'd have been better off with him on most weeks. I'm going to start Brooks over Hasselbeck and Plummer. I picked up Plummer about three weeks ago and he's started ever since. But I'm still going with Brooks vs. the Cowboys.

Brooks has a better chance to exploit the Cowboys. The Cowboys could stop the run but they won't stop the pass. But the deciding factor for me is Joe Horn. Somebody is going to throw him the ball and he is going to be huge.

I wouldn't want to have to choose between either of these 2 guys.

If you put a gun to my head, I pick Brooks...as long as I don't get penalized for mistakes...if I do, then I lean the other way...but not by much.

With as inconsistent as Hass has been...with the loss of Winfield by Minny...he should do okay in what is expected to be a shootout in the dome.

Really, it's tough to pick a starter from bad and worse. It's almost like voting for President...you're no voting for who you like the most...it's who you dislike the least.

Good Luck.

Ben

Brooks gets you some good trash-time points. The Cowboys can't stop the pass to save their lives. I have Brooks so I know these stats!!! :D There WILL be a long score, Horn will toast them at some point and Duece on a screen will break one.

Hassleback has both his receivers hurting this week and Rice only scores if he gets to push off. They also say that Minny plays better at home.

It may look bleak at halftime but I think Brooks will score more in this match-up..

I'd play Hass. DJax could be in for a good game. His father has cancer and he has flown home to see him, but should be back in time for the game. That could motivate him to come up big, resulting in Hass having a big game. Hass has hurt me in games this year, but I'm still going with him this week.

Good luck!!

Dudes, I hate Aaron Brooks. He is junk.

I was actually thinking about benching him for Josh McNown, who plays San Francisco this week.

I can already tell you what Brooks will do: Suck Suck and Suck. He WILL throw for about 150 yards to Horn and likely get garbage points later to pull out solid numbers, but he won't win crap for you.

This is the last week of the regular fantasy season for me and I need big points from my QB....I have a hunch about McCown, but I am scared to actually pull that trigger.

I really think anoter poor start gets Brooks benched mid-game for Bouman.

The Seahawks seem to have good games against the Vikings the last few years.  I would go with Hass.

604700[/snapback]

Yeah..we've been hearing that only for about 8 weeks now. It's not going to happen, and Brooks is sure to have a good day against the weak Dallas Pass 'D'. Hass did show he's kind of turned it around but it was only one game, at home.