[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Droughns

stillers

Just about evryone who asked if they should start Droughns, I told no to because Shanahan made it real clear Bell is gonna get a chance. I know I responded to at least 4threads. I also figured Collins would be a bust, but things should get muche better w/ Tenn. and KC on the schedule.

So you were able to foresee Droughns starting, fumbling twice, getting benched and then Bell going off ... nice job

607412[/snapback]

No, not all that, but Shanahan did say he would get him the ball more that's why I didn't start him in my league, I instead started Westbrook. I am not claiming to be a guru at all, I just had a feeling.

No, not all that, but Shanahan did say he would get him the ball more that's why I didn't start him in my league, I instead started Westbrook. I am not claiming to be a guru at all, I just had a feeling.

607415[/snapback]

He said 5-10 touches ... but in your infinite wisdom you were able to tell that they would split carries fairly evenly and Bell would shine.

He said 5-10 touches ... but in your infinite wisdom you were able to tell that they would split carries fairly evenly and Bell would shine.

607425[/snapback]

[/quote

Listen, I don't care how long you've been on this site, and how much info. you've given. I am not claiming to know all, fantasy football is 90%luck, don't get all pissy w/ me cause Droughns didn't produce. Look at last week you know Bell looked real good. I shouldn't even have posted anything, only reason I did is because of the crap i got for saying not to start him, I'm done getting in a pissing match with you, leave me alone, all I'm trying to do is help people out. :D

607425[/snapback]

[/quote

Listen, I don't care how long you've been on this site, and how much info. you've given. I am not claiming to know all, fantasy football is 90%luck, don't get all pissy w/ me cause Droughns didn't produce. Look at last week you know Bell looked real good. I shouldn't even have posted anything, only reason I did is because of the crap i got for saying not to start him, I'm done getting in a pissing match with you, leave me alone, all I'm trying to do is help people out. :D

607437[/snapback]

:D

It's easy to say "I told you so in hind sight" ... how much wrong advice did you also give oh wise one.

Grits, don't cry b/c someone else  had a prediction that rang true. You are sounding like a big God da*m n baby.

607456[/snapback]

Yeah right.

I give tons of advice ... but don't selectively pick those that are right and beat my chest about them. I also don't recall that he said to start Bell.

:D

It's easy to say "I told you so in hind sight" ... how much wrong advice did you also give oh wise one.

607443[/snapback]

I certainly thought Testaverde would have done better, I also thought Collins would have done better, I would have thought James would have done better to, all I did was voice my opinion and I happen to get lucky. What the hell's the matter w/ you anyway, you play the wrong lineup this week and wanna take your anger out on me. Well I played the right lineup and just clinched the title for the 3rd year in a row, take your frustrations out on someone else, I'm too excited right now to let someone like you bring me down.

Hey, maybe next week you can ask me for advice and then we'll see how much you complain about me.

How many times this year did you recommend benching Droughns and you were wrong ... even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again

607472[/snapback]

How many times did Tatum Bell get the ball as much as he did last week or Shanahan saying Bell get more carries. I never told anyone to start Bell, i just recommended sitting Droughns for that reason and because the Dolphins D isn't that bad. I guess I'm a blind squirrel who got his nut, so when will you get yours?

How many times did Tatum Bell get the ball as much as he did last week or Shanahan saying Bell get more carries. I never told anyone to start Bell, i just recommended sitting Droughns for that reason and because the Dolphins D isn't that bad. I guess I'm a blind squirrel who got his nut, so when will you get yours?

607474[/snapback]

:D ... for being done you sure talk alot ... and Bell was only supposed to get 5-10 touches ... but yeah yeah I know, you knew he would get 17 and go off this week.

Edited by Grits and Shins