[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hello ... my name is Blitzkrieg ...

Grits and Shins

... and I'm, uhmmm ... errr ... a Cowboy fan.

Will we ever return to the glory days ... is it possible with a GM like JJ? Bringing in a 41 year old QB and a broken down old RB to lead the team sure looks like winning moves now. Trading Antonio Bryant away looks like another winner move ... leaving us with a bunch of girlie-men WRs. Bryant could have been the type of big play threat we needed in the passing game ... of course since Testy doesn't have the arm for the big play any more I guess that is irrelevant. Bringing in a bunch of old Parcell Jet players hasn't worked out that great ... is anybody really surprised.

Then Big Bill got away from the running game yesterday allowing a horrible Testaverde to throw the game away. How the hell can you go to Seattle and win and lose to the Ain'ts at home.

The absolute worst part of the whole deal is unless they make some off season moves I don't see it getting any better next year.

... and I'm, uhmmm ... errr ... a Cowboy fan.

Will we ever return to the glory days ... is it possible with a GM like JJ?  Bringing in a 41 year old QB and a broken down old RB to lead the team sure looks like winning moves now.  Trading Antonio Bryant away looks like another winner move ... leaving us with a bunch of girlie-men WRs.  Bryant could have been the type of big play threat we needed in the passing game ... of course since Testy doesn't have the arm for the big play any more I guess that is irrelevant.  Bringing in a bunch of old Parcell Jet players hasn't worked out that great ... is anybody really surprised.

Then Big Bill got away from the running game yesterday allowing a horrible Testaverde to throw the game away.  How the hell can you go to Seattle and win and lose to the Ain'ts at home.

The absolute worst part of the whole deal is unless they make some off season moves I don't see it getting any better next year.

607759[/snapback]

You forgot to add bringing in a rookie QB who is light years away from being able to start & would still rather play baseball.

Nice play by Keyshawn taking a HUGH shot and holding on the ball there in the 4th quarter. That replay should be on the top 5 tonight.

Although I'm surprised the Aints beat the Cowboys yesterday, this team needs some serious help.

Again, IMO they need some youth and speed on the D line--a few impact players down there that can help their rotation, and if they go into the season with Vinny next year, as a fan, I would be screaming bloody murder.

The Antonio Bryant situation is pretty damming, isn't it? There he was right under their noses all that time. And in godforsaken Cleveland of all places (pardon me, loaf), he springs into life. Go figure. Sometimes that Parcells magic works the wrong way.

I know Bryant's no angel, work-ethic and attitude wise, but how could they have failed to get even a quarter out of him what he was worth all this time? That's a head scratcher, that one.

Ha. I feel no sympathy for you and your fellow Cowboy fans.

Last time my beloved Dolphins were in a SuperBowl, Quiet Riot's Metal Health was the #1 Rock "Album" (remember those?) in the country.

Pipe it corky.  :D

607794[/snapback]

YEAH, the last time the Vikes won the Superbowl, ummmm hey, that's not funny! B)

No sympathy here either! :D