[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Helpful advice needed

KCRob23

As the Huddle noted today (which I completely agree with), Dunn's game is based on SPEED outside... which the Panther D can defend VERY well. Dunn's not a super up-the-middle type of runner, and his numbers, while not spectacular, should be servicable. I think there's far more upside with Smith, who's fully taken on the featured role, and should feast on the Lions' offerings on the defensive side.

As the Huddle noted today (which I completely agree with), Dunn's game is based on SPEED outside... which the Panther D can defend VERY well.  Dunn's not a super up-the-middle type of runner, and his numbers, while not spectacular, should be servicable.  I think there's far more upside with Smith, who's fully taken on the featured role, and should feast on the Lions' offerings on the defensive side.

614647[/snapback]

You're right in your analysis, but on the flip side, Detroit has a strong interrior defense. They can be burned by speed though, and although Onterrio has a good combination of speed and power, you gotta wonder if Tice might play Bennett a bit more because of this.

I am also debating between Dunn, Onterrio and Bettis as my #2 RB. Our league rewards double points (12) to RBs who get receiving TDs which is why I'm leaning toward Dunn or Onterrio.

Since I'm in the same dillema as you (poster of this thread), I'm torn between the two. I'd like to get some more input from other huddlers.

Edited by Brentastic

Dunn had 20+ carries and 100 yd's last week, this week is get's the rock in the redzone! O. Smith hasn't exploded yet and I think the Vikes will throw ALOT this weekend, anymore advice would be helpful.

Is there anybody starting DUNN this week?? :D

Dunn had 20+ carries and 100 yd's last week, this week is get's the rock in the redzone! O. Smith hasn't exploded yet and I think the Vikes will throw ALOT this weekend, anymore advice would be helpful.

Is there anybody starting DUNN this week??  :D

616999[/snapback]

Starting both Dunn and Bettis because I only have Goings as the third. Crossing my fingers and my legs and covering my hiny :D