[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This might be crazy...but

sdm8309

I'm thinking about starting Jerry Porter over Chad Johnson. Weather conditions in Ohio is going to be snowy, windy and plus the Buffalo defense is *** good. Kerry Collins will probably throw 50 times in a potential high scoring game. I have already benched J. Walker for Michael Clayton.

I'm thinking about starting Jerry Porter over Chad Johnson.  Weather conditions in Ohio is going to be snowy, windy and plus the Buffalo defense is *** good.  Kerry Collins will probably throw 50 times in a potential high scoring game.  I have already benched J. Walker for Michael Clayton.

618164[/snapback]

I am benching Favre for Collins. He better throw it 50 times and at least complete half of those. I expect Collins to perform well. 300 yds and 3 tds.

I think more than the cold and snow, it's the wind that's a factor. We saw how even Favre's balls were dying in the wind at Lambeau. I'm not sure if the winds at Cincy are going to be comparable, but they're going to be upto 20 mph. Kitna doesn't have the strongest arm either. Having said that, it'd be awful hard to sit CJ. I'd say keep an eye on that wind forecast right until kickoff.

I'm a longtime Bengal fan...Did I just admit to that...oh well PLAY CJ !!! Kitna loves CJ and the weather is not going to be a factor ,like I think alot of people think..I bet CJ gets 2 tds this week..Cincy can get it towards the red zone in bad weather but they will be throwing to score..Kitna and CJ know this kind of bad weather and know how to play in it..They also know the field really well which is a advantage..Good Luck