[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night...

bigmike4969

Graham has only had two games this season over 50yds and he hasn't scored in like 6 weeks.  However, I think his last good game was against Mia.  I would worry a little I guess.  McMichael looks like a good play though.

621955[/snapback]

I heard Graham was ? to play. It would be nice to see him out so I can watch the game in peace. Thanks for replying.

Czarina has me over a barrel. It is over but still surprisingly pleasant.

I need Dillon to have a bad night and I am in the championship in my money league.

621827[/snapback]

You know, I bet people would pay good money for me to keep you there too. :D

Chrissy Chambers has scored enough to defeat me tonight 5 times this year ... and enough to tie once ... against

CIN week 2

STL week 7

ARI week 9

SEA week 11

SFO (tie) week 12

BUF week 13

Week 10 was a bye week ... so 4 weeks in a row until last week ... it looks like I am doomed.

DMD has him projected at 90 yards and 1 TD ... I can only hope he is as off on this projection as he was on the projections for my WRs.

I have 100 pts, and have Venatari still to go. He has 84 pts with Dillion and Chambers going tonight.....

1 pt for every 10 yds rushing, -2 FL,INT, 6 pts td +3 if over 50, +1 bonus at 100,150,200, etc

1 pt for every 15 yds rec, -2FL/Int, 6 pt td, +3 bonus if over 50, +1 bonus at 100,150,200, etc

fgs30-39 3 pts

40-49 4 pts

50+ 5 pts

NE 16 MIA 10

4 fgs from venatari

McMicheal TD, with a FG

Im a fish fan too but hope this is low scoring with ZERO yardage!!!!!

You know, I bet people would pay good money for me to keep you there too.  :D

622198[/snapback]

Yeah, but not me. :D Need some balance in the Tailgate. It is an interesting visual however. Skins over a barrel or in a rack.