[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night...

bigmike4969

Here is what I need to go to the Finals in three different money leagues:

Patriots D to score 10 points (1st place = $2,000)

Patriots D to score 9 points (1st place = $1,100)

R. McMichael +48 points vs. Patriots D and C. Chambers (1st place = $400)

Needless to say I hope the Patriots kick the snot out of Miami tonight!

Edited by PackerFanX

After being behind ALL day, I closed the gap last night with decent perfromances from Edge and Marvin. With all my STUPID over-coaching, I'm lucky to be here at all. I benched the "injured" Derick Mason and played Griese going against a soft Saints Def instead of Favre playing in the meat freezer. :D

Soooo...... after yesterday I am TIED! 98-98.

Tonight he has an "injured" Givens and I have Branch. Both going against my beloved Dolphins. I'm gonna be a basket case watching this game.

Nothing....I'm out. :D

Actually I need to have started Volek and not Griese....also TO and McGahee not getting inj. would have been nice as well. B)

Now I can just hope for a strong showing from my PATS!!!! :D

I have Dillon, Patten and McMichael. I'm up 2.5.

My opponent is done.

I need to enjoy the game!

In another game, I have Patten, Brady and Harrison. I'm down 35 or so. I need a miracle. :D

621749[/snapback]

Czarina has me over a barrel. It is over but still surprisingly pleasant.

I need Dillon to have a bad night and I am in the championship in my money league.

out of the top 2 , 125 points behind with 2 weeks to go, but still can win my $450 entry fee back for a 3rd place finish, 31 points behind. the guys i'm chasing are done and i need .

viniteri to kick lots of feild goals last 2 weeks it been all xps, that sucks 1 pt per xp.

r.mcmicheal to come back to life when he was the only passing option and get 50 yrds and 1 td or something. but willing to take anything i can get.

I need a time machine so I can go back in time and hire Tanya Harding to do a number on Volek's knees. :D As you may have guessed, I'm out. (in my local)

However I am in the the AGS Superbowl vs Dirty Sanchez. :D

I need Daniel Graham to be declared inactive.  I am up by 3 and have Morris and McMike but he has Graham.  Please sit him Bill.  He needs to be 100% for the playoffs.  HAHA!  :D  :D

621942[/snapback]

Graham has only had two games this season over 50yds and he hasn't scored in like 6 weeks. However, I think his last good game was against Mia. I would worry a little I guess. McMichael looks like a good play though.