Sign in to follow this  
bigmike4969

Monday Night...

Graham has only had two games this season over 50yds and he hasn't scored in like 6 weeks.  However, I think his last good game was against Mia.  I would worry a little I guess.  McMichael looks like a good play though.

621955[/snapback]

I heard Graham was ? to play. It would be nice to see him out so I can watch the game in peace. Thanks for replying.

If Rodney Harrison can stay under 6 points for the game I will advance to my League Championship game.

I'm not liking my chances though.

I checked out his points and he has only stayed under 7 points 3 times all years.

AAAGGGHHHH!!!

I need Dillon to fumble on his first carry and then immediately leave the game with an injury. :D

I'm down 74-73.

Well Im up 11 and he has Vinateri.. Couple terrible coaching decisions on my part could cost me the game.. Benched Jimmy Smith in favor of Clayton and had Larry Johnson in for Ahman til the last minute before deciding to put Green in. :D:D

Czarina has me over a barrel. It is over but still surprisingly pleasant.

I need Dillon to have a bad night and I am in the championship in my money league.

621827[/snapback]

You know, I bet people would pay good money for me to keep you there too. :D

CBS adjusted my scoring it took a point from Atlantas D.So now I need 60 yards from Dillon instead of 40.

Chrissy Chambers has scored enough to defeat me tonight 5 times this year ... and enough to tie once ... against

CIN week 2

STL week 7

ARI week 9

SEA week 11

SFO (tie) week 12

BUF week 13

Week 10 was a bye week ... so 4 weeks in a row until last week ... it looks like I am doomed.

DMD has him projected at 90 yards and 1 TD ... I can only hope he is as off on this projection as he was on the projections for my WRs.

I'm up by 12.

He has Chambers.

I have Dillon.

If Dillon gets even half the points he should, I should be golden to make the SB

40 From Branch, not gonna happen.

I have 100 pts, and have Venatari still to go. He has 84 pts with Dillion and Chambers going tonight.....

1 pt for every 10 yds rushing, -2 FL,INT, 6 pts td +3 if over 50, +1 bonus at 100,150,200, etc

1 pt for every 15 yds rec, -2FL/Int, 6 pt td, +3 bonus if over 50, +1 bonus at 100,150,200, etc

fgs30-39 3 pts

40-49 4 pts

50+ 5 pts

NE 16 MIA 10

4 fgs from venatari

McMicheal TD, with a FG

Im a fish fan too but hope this is low scoring with ZERO yardage!!!!!

Volek got me to the Championship game last night. I needed it too, with anemic performances from my WR's (Moulds and DJax). Whew!

You know, I bet people would pay good money for me to keep you there too.  :D

622198[/snapback]

Yeah, but not me. :D Need some balance in the Tailgate. It is an interesting visual however. Skins over a barrel or in a rack.

I've won already, but the guy who is a game behind me has half his roster tied up in NE players tonight. Brady, Dillon, Patten and Vinatieri. He needs 36 points from this group to win this week.

I need Dillon to not get 100yds and NO TDs!!! To make in to the SuperBowl vs. playing for 3rd place money.

I have a slim lead.

So far, so good. Keep passing Brady, just not to Dillon.

I need Chambers to NOT score a touchdown. I have a 7.5 lead on the top seed. Hes' got Chambers and I'm done for the week.

I'm not even close

Wow..what a game. I was a nervous Nelly that last four minutes. Anyway I won by 8, so I am off to the championship. However, it won't be easy...check out my opponent:

B Volek

E James

J Bettis

J Horn

Rod Smith

Jimmy Smith

Longwell K

Bucs D

Yikes...