[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just Won/ Just Lost

whomper

Actually, for the first time this year I can actually kick back and enjoy MNF, and not have to worry about the "what do you need" thread. I'm up 67 in one semi, and 40 in the other, and my opponents have Dillon and Vinatieri respectively. Whew! I was sure I was sweating one out this week for sure, it's been that way all year. Off to the Super Bowl in two of my four leagues! :D

How was it done? I sat Delhomme and started Collins in one, and in the other I sat Rudi and started Porter. That was a deadly combo yesterday, and I'm anticipating the Chiefs matchup for both of them next week. Not to mention, I've got Green waiting to go against those same Raiduhs!

OMG. I went 11-3 in the regular season and 2 of the 3 loses were 3 or less!!!

I played the 3rd seed (i was 1st got 1st round bye).

He killed me 115 to 182!!!

115 in my league is usually a win

182 is UN HEARD OF!!!!

The most any1 has scored all season was 154 and that was me =(

I got killed. BIG money league =(

Ouch! :D One dude in one of my leagues scored the most overall, but every week someone went off on him. He finished 5-8, but had almost 300 more points scored on him for the year than the next guy! He's my arch-rival, so I loved every minute of it!!! :D Don't know if that makes you feel any better, but hopefully you're at least playing for a little third place scratch. That dude had a solid team and didn't even crack a wildcard!

yeah, you never know in this fricking game do ya? i should tell you my own hearbreak story. in the league he runs, i started 2-6, and fought my way back to 7-6. I got to play him two weeks ago for all the marbles, winner gets a #2 seed, loser sits out the playoffs. I'm out of add drops, but the week before, that dude picked up Julius Jones, and then the week he plays me, grabs the buffalo d. Nothing I can do about it. Nonetheless, i go into mnf ahead by 29, and feeling uneasy, but secure. All he's got is Julius vs Seattle. I'm a huge Cowboys fan (can you guess), so I'm having to root AGAINST dallas. Well, we all knew what happened there. I lost by nine.

and the kicker? i sat moulds that week at Miami and started colbert. Moulds finished the week with 12 pts, colbert with 2. Lost BY ONE because of my own bone-headed move. ARGH!!!!

Just lost with Dillon Receiving TD. :D

It was close with his 60+yds and 1 short TD. I might of had a chance if he fumbled, but the 2 receptions and a receiving TD sealed my loss.

Now to go to play for 3rd place with out Plax, TO, C.Brown.

Playing against:

Culpepper, Daunte

Smith, Onterrio

Westbrook, Brian

Boldin, Anquan

Jackson, Darrell

Smith, Jimmy

Akers, David

Falcons, DST DST ATL

Faulk, Marshall

Goings, Nick

Green, Ahman

Moore, Mewelde

Branch, Deion WR

Bruce, Isaac

Stallworth, Donte'

Not sure yet who she will be starting, but it will be uphill due to matchups compared to my roster matchups and injuries.

Was up by 2 when Travis Minor scored that td. I couldn't believe I was going to lose because of Travis Minor.

Then the miracle happened, TD pass to Graham.

Gave me a 2 point win over the guy who has knocked me out of the playoffs the last three years by a combined total of 4 points.

I must have paid my dues this year.

I'm going into MNF up by 28 points and all he has is Sammy Morris. I'm feeling pretty positive about a win but this year who can tell what will happen? I look on the computer to see how many points he has and I'm only up by 2.8. Thank you Tom Brady for throwing that int. and closing this game out with a kneel down. TIME FOR THE SUPERBOWL :D:DB)

check this game out I won down 1.55 going into tonight with Deion Branch against Chris Chambers

QB Griese, Brian TBB 10.90

P:13-22-1-118 R:2-0 TD:P3

NOS, FINAL

RB Jones, Julius DAL 10.10

R:25-80 C:2-21

@PHI, FINAL

RB Martin, Curtis NYJ 25.40

R:24-134 TD:R3,R1

SEA, FINAL

RB Smith, Onterrio MIN 2.40

R:4-6 C:2-18

@DET, FINAL

WR Branch, Deion NEP 4.40

C:3-44

@MIA, FINAL

WR Evans, Lee BUF 14.70

R:1-(-14) C:5-101 F:1 TD:C5

@CIN, FINAL

WR Harrison, Marvin IND 13.30

C:5-73 TD:C29

BAL, FINAL

WR Jackson, Darrell SEA 4.50

C:4-45

@NYJ, FINAL

K Hanson, Jason DET 7.00

XP:1/2 FG:32,23

MIN, FINAL

DT Indianapolis Colts IND 4.00

Pts Alwd:10 Yds Alwd:354 Sacks:2 Ints:2 FumRec:0 Pts Alwd Def:10

BAL, FINAL

Total 96.70

QB McNabb, Donovan PHI 18.05

P:20-35-2-223 R:4-29 F:1 TD:P2

DAL, FINAL

RB Lewis, Jamal BAL 14.70

R:20-130 C:2-17

@IND, FINAL

RB Smith, Antowain TEN 8.30

R:16-45 C:4-38

@OAK, FINAL

RB Westbrook, Brian PHI 12.60

R:12-48 C:8-78

DAL, FINAL

WR Chambers, Chris MIA 2.40

R:1-0 C:3-24 F:1

NEP, FINAL

WR Lelie, Ashley DEN 3.70

C:3-37

@KCC, FINAL

WR Moss, Santana NYJ 21.10

R:1-12 C:5-79 TD:C32,C7

SEA, FINAL

TE Gonzalez, Tony KCC 4.40

C:3-44

DEN, FINAL

K Janikowski, Sebastian OAK 10.00

XP:5 FG:42

TEN, FINAL

DT Pittsburgh Steelers PIT 1.00

Pts Alwd:30 Yds Alwd:278 Sacks:0 Ints:1 FumRec:0 Pts Alwd Def:23

@NYG, FINAL

Total 96.25

I survived Jason Hanson and Cato June!!

I should have started Delhomme as I usually do

this somewhat salvages an embarrassing performance by the Patriots

I tell you what - That Graham TD was HUGE. Not so much as who got it, but who didn't get it - i.e. Dillon. That allowed my 3pt lead to stand up and earn me the right to move on. Like they say in the NCAA tourney "survive and advance". I'll take it. I was sh-tting twinkies all night.

Edited by Cunning Runt

Was up by 9 and he had the Patriots D. I didn't have much hope going in. By halftime I felt decent, seemed to be a ball control, conservative style game. Patriots D only scored 5 for him in the end and I'm in the Super Bowl. Money gain of $100 (if I lose next week) or $350 (if I win).

Yee haw!

Wow, just won. Was tied 98-98 going into Mon. night. I had Branch (sat Mason for him :D ) and he had Givens. Branch squeeked out 44 yards FINALLY and I got the Win. Brandy hadn't gone to Branch for most of the night and I was worried but then again he wasn't going to Givens either.

On to the Superbowl. :D