[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Corey Dillon - Stud RB

The Irish Doggy

Trapped in what was the hopeless Bungle organization in the Pre-Lewis era, popular opinion said he would be amazing on most any other team. Guess that was right.

He's currently 6th in my league's scoring system. 1500 total yards, 12 TDs. Who else is riding this horse to the playoffs? With the exception of the week he was out, he's scored less than 10 points only twice. That consistency ranking is going to be very high next year.

His performance last night absolutely saved my bacon in a dynasty league playoff.

I have Dillon as well. And he's been very consistant this year. I don't mean to rain on your parade but . . .

Dillon carried for 1 yard up the middle then took himself out of the game w/ a noticeable limp. Brady was picked off I believe on the next play.

Then, after Miami scored and New England's offense came back on the field with less than 2 minutes left and clinging to a 5 pt lead; Dillon was not in the game. Faulk was.

Is it just me or is nursing a 5 pt lead with less than 2 minutes left on the road a perfect time to ride your stud, workhorse RB ?

Brady came out throwing on both first & second down (no Dillon on the field) and it cost New England the game.

Somebody PLEASE tell me he's OK.

I saw the limp too. I'm pretty sure Dillon was in the game at the end though (the 2nd to last INT). I think they threw on 1st down b/c the two minute warning would be stopping the clock anyway, and they figured the Fins would be stacking against the run. After the 2-minute warning it was 2nd and 10, I think that was Dillon that ran his route up the middle, and then Brady threw that ridiculous pass up for grabs.

So to make a long story short, hopefully that means he's OK!!!!