WR to start along side Randy Moss.Thanks

Need 1 WR

Moulds@S.F

Roy Williams vs. Chicago

J.Porter @ K.C

1pt/10yd 6pt/Td

I am leaning towards Porter because of matchup,though I

think Moulds is due.

Well I have Moulds and Porter and am starting Porter as my # 3 and benching Moulds again for the 3rd straight week. I'd ride Porter at the WORST pass D in the NFL KC. Plus he's a FA at years end which means he's playing for a contract. You have to go Porter, and you know what even if Moulds out does him this week you should have ZERO regret. I know I won't with Moulds or Clayton the other guy I'm benching to start Horn, Mason, and Porter at WR. At this point that's a no brainer move.

Well I have Moulds and Porter and am starting Porter as my # 3 and benching Moulds again for the 3rd straight week. I'd ride Porter at the WORST pass D in the NFL KC. Plus he's a FA at years end which means he's playing for a contract. You have to go Porter, and you know what even if Moulds out does him this week you should have ZERO regret. I know I won't with Moulds or Clayton the other guy I'm benching to start Horn, Mason, and Porter at WR. At this point that's a no brainer move.

623788[/snapback]

PORTER....case closed

I'm in a similar situation with Moulds, I feel that he's due b/c he's been nothing more than a decoy in the passing game the last several weeks. However, at this time of the year you have to go with who's puttin' up the numbers at the time you're needin' 'em; in your case... I go with Porter.

Good Luck!

I think it's a toss up.

I am not too sure about Porter.

If i was to choose from those guys i would have to go with Moulds if Mcgahee is out for the week.