[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just one time

RAMROCK

i can take it.

10 years in fantasy 9 straight years of first round playoff loses. Playing the guy i just beat a couple week ago out of top record money by 2 points.

Be straight with me guys what do you all think and if you want to give suggestions that cool too.

His lineup c-pepvs gb,martin vs ne,Jam,vs pitts,Clayton or galloway vs car,

evans,mason vs den, graham and ne d.......................................

mine Volek or Bulger, kev.jones,pittman,Larry johnson, gates,bennent,McCariens or Parker. Vanderjadt and balt D.

I appreciate you time guys.

Thanks

Ramrock

i can take it.

10 years in fantasy 9 straight years of first round playoff loses. Playing the guy i just beat a couple week ago out of top record money by 2 points.

Be straight with me guys what do you all think and if you want to give suggestions that cool too.

His lineup c-pepvs gb,martin vs ne,Jam,vs pitts,Clayton or galloway vs car,

evans,mason vs den,  graham and ne d.......................................

mine Volek or Bulger, kev.jones,pittman,Larry johnson, gates,bennent,McCariens or Parker. Vanderjadt and balt D.

I appreciate you time guys.

Thanks

Ramrock

623746[/snapback]

All the love i gave out to all the boards this year and very rarely asked for any advise i say FUNK ALL of YOU And I WON"T BE BACK,screw you all and your lame ass teams.

Ramrock

Edited by RAMROCK

RAMROCK

I think your line up has got to be

Volek - Tenn will be throwing A LOT seems hooked up with Bennett and Mason

Jones - Good numbers of late and CHI sucks

Johnson - Even if Blaylock steals a few carries I think it will be very little Johnson will post good numbers maybe (2) TD's

Gates - STUD this week against Indy

Bennett - Drew Bennett??? YES YES YES

McCariens - I think will be solid, more than Parker....Justin has been coming around and with Moss getting the love last week its Justins turn for at least one score!

Hope I helped, please answer mine!!!

RAMROCK i agree with bedoman.

that being said, i think this is the year you get past the 1st round

volek,bennett,LJ,gates,jones is a powerful group.

all are peaking now.

gl

and take it easy (you sound stressed) :D

karma will come back to you...

Edited by insideout33

Wow ! You gave us 28 mins before we all got the big Funk You! Sorry dude i just got home , but i have to say, (to borrow a quote from you know who) Start the guys you think will score the most points! And . Whoever scores the most points will win this matchup! Sorry dude but you earned that one!

Wow ! You gave us 28 mins before we all got the big Funk You! Sorry dude i just got home , but i have to say, (to borrow a quote from you know who) Start the guys you think will score the most points! And . Whoever scores the most points will win this matchup! Sorry dude but you earned that one!

625184[/snapback]

Sorry, but a little correction, it was 12 hours and 28 minutes. :D

Volek and who the heck knows between McCarreins and Parker, toss up. Since your opponent is not starting Pennington or Brees (respectively), I cannot make a recommendation on your WR dilemma. :D

Sorry, but a little correction, it was 12 hours and 28 minutes.  :D

Volek and who the heck knows between McCarreins and Parker, toss up. Since your opponent is not starting Pennington or Brees (respectively), I cannot make a recommendation on your WR dilemma. :D

625274[/snapback]

Thanks,

didn't mean to get upset the Jack was kicking me hard after the xmas party last night.

Ramrock

Edited by RAMROCK

625184[/snapback]

My bad! Missed that AM/ PM thing :D . So I have Volek ( just picked him up this week if you can believe it) and Brady ( been starting him all season) I'm starting Volek this week for a chance to go to the Superbowl. If that helps ya any!