[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Decision

Phat Rugby

I agree w/ Giantsfan!! Brees will most likely be behind, maybe not right away, but eventually. Not to mention this is possible playoff matchup, gotta prove themselves. Also, in a dome, perfect conditions!!!!

I agree w/ Giantsfan!!    Brees will most likely be behind, maybe not right away, but eventually.  Not to mention this is possible playoff matchup, gotta prove themselves.  Also, in a dome, perfect conditions!!!!

624313[/snapback]

Plus the SD Indy game is a big game. The winner gets the 3 seed and the loser gets the 4 seed. Plus, and this is VERY unlikely, but with NE losing last night the winner has a VERY outside shot at the 2 seed and a first round bye. So make no mistake about it both teams will play this game ALL out.

Looks like Breese gets the nod. Thanks for your input.

624533[/snapback]

I'm sure you are not basing your decision on my input, but i just want to say for the record anything can happen, so it is possible Plummer could out do Brees of course. All I'm saying is I personally couldn't start Plummer right now no matter what the matchup. You have to go with whatever you feel is right though.

I'm sure you are not basing your decision on my input, but i just want to say for the record anything can happen, so it is possible Plummer could out do Brees of course. All I'm saying is I personally couldn't start Plummer right now no matter what the matchup. You have to go with whatever you feel is right though.

624542[/snapback]

As always, any decision I make is based on my final opinion. I have the same feeling about Plummer. He has been bad for several weeks and I have to play the hot hand. As long as it doesn't snow in the dome. :D

Actually Giants, you have given some good advise this year. :D