[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shaud Williams vs. Sammy Morris

tgoods5

I may have to start both of them.  I assume Williams is playing?  Man my RBs are a joke.

625589[/snapback]

Well at least they both have good matchups this week

To answer first question i would go with Morris for the week since you dont know what Williams is going to do.

I hear ya... everything was fine 6 weeks ago. I had Priest Holmes and LT heading into the playoff stretch. Plus, I had Blaylock "just in case" and Duckett. Well, Holmes goes down, then Blaylock, then Vermeil decides to "showcase" LJ as tradebait, then Duckett gets 4 TDs and hurts his knee. LUCKILY I was able to scoop Sammy off of waivers since he was hurt with the ribs and no-one had him. What a year... and to make matters worse, my best WR was guess who? Yep, TO! So, I'm heading into the finals on a wing and a prayer. We'll see what happens, :D.

Thanks gents... anyone else hazard a take on Morris vs Williams?

I have the same problem, but I also have an option of starting M.Bennett. Losing McGhee sucks! I was prepared to pick up Williams, but it seems mosty people agree that Morris would be a better start.

DD projects better stats from Morris also.

I'm gonna hold off to last possible minute to decide (Fri morning) and see if any new or different info becomes available.